Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshot of The Week Info
03-02-2010, 11:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2010, 02:24 AM by Valaro.)
Screenshot of The Week Info
Hi Guys,

I think a good idea is to set up Screenshot of the Week here at Python EMU. So hit up your Test Server or Reality Server from the other project head in and take a Screenshot that looks viually compelling or simply something you like in The Matrix Online. For the moment only Richland and Westview are officially open! So unless you have a way to get to these districts then for the time being itll be only these districts we will be seeing.

Sunrise? Sunset? NPC doing something werid? You in your most loved Apartment or Club? Lets see em. Winners of Round One Will be posted on Friday at 15:00 GMT!

(Rules on this board: Only post in relation to Screenshot of the week, or I will close the thread between competitions! < Preferred maybe?)

Good Luck

Valaro
03-02-2010, 11:24 AM,
RE: Screenshot of The Week! [Official]
Does that mean that only Richland and Westview images or allowed, or are you just noting that you can only get to Richland/Westview with the emu unless you can get yourself in the other places?
[Image: citylineidea.png]
03-02-2010, 11:42 AM,
We have a test server?
03-02-2010, 11:48 AM,
I think he means load up your localserver from the other project meaning MxOEmu.info, but I may be mistaken.
[Image: citylineidea.png]
03-02-2010, 12:00 PM,
(03-02-2010, 11:21 AM)Valaro Wrote: I think a good idea is to set up Screenshot of the Week here at Python EMU

(03-02-2010, 11:21 AM)Valaro Wrote: So hit up your Test Server or Reality Server from the other project

lol
03-02-2010, 12:10 PM,
Yeah, I was wondering about that. Didn't we just point out the fact that we were starting fresh, and that reality was no longer "our concern"? Not that I'm nitpicking or saying we shouldn't do the contest, it's just a cute contradiction =P
[Image: Dee.jpg]

03-02-2010, 01:38 PM,
What she said...
[Image: SigVII-1.gif]
03-03-2010, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2010, 12:08 AM by Morpheus.)
easy on that boys.

That just means that until WE have OUR working v3, or (v1 now) you could use the sources you have.

And technically i was involved in making and releasing V2, so i still share part of the parenthood even after divorce Tongue.
03-03-2010, 01:56 AM,
Damn the divorce!

But we'll get some nice screen shots soon I'm sure.
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
03-03-2010, 02:23 AM,
Ok I think im going to have to rename this thread and start it a new.

As Morpheus stated he played a part in the other project. Also the only way to access the EMU is through The Old Reality/ Test Server over there. We aren't providing support for it, that's all Eichdee.

Noxton I was noting that other districts aren't yet available so if you can get there take a good screenie If not, then that's fine. Sorry I wasn't sure how to word it.