Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geez is it the end of the world?? 2012 Early?
03-02-2010, 06:47 AM,
RE: Geez is it the end of the world?? 2012 Early?
(03-02-2010, 06:30 AM)Twaggy Wrote:
(03-02-2010, 04:38 AM)Yamakuzy Wrote:
(03-02-2010, 02:53 AM)Twaggy Wrote:
(03-01-2010, 11:04 PM)Yamakuzy Wrote:
(03-01-2010, 09:52 PM)Twaggy Wrote:
(02-28-2010, 08:36 AM)Trinity Wrote: My God has the weather been bizarre, not only here in California but the entire world. First that Earthquake in Chille, then the Tsunami that's out there traveling the oceans, already hit Hawaii, and now here in Cali the rain is so hard it's turning into hail!!

Is the end of the world coming or something?

It so is, you are indeed correct. I mean the weather in England right now is clear skies and sunny.... that is not normal at all!

YOU KNOW WHAT?!
EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO LIVES IN ENGLAND, WE'LL MEET UP IN LONDON AND PARTY LIKE ITS MARA C, 1999!!

Or you know, we could just get some drinks, dress up like a bunch of wierdo's and chill out before the end of the world Big Grin

I'm in, but not London. If you want a Mara C lookalike, come to Sheffield :p

paahhhh, screw sheffield, we'd all get chav'd at for running around in matrix clothes and flit guns xD Least in london we can scare everybody!

Oi I'm Sheffield born and bred Big Grin Chavs are scared of moi anyhow, as for London... they wouldn't care and just keep walking to work or whatever Tongue

Make it even more matrix like. They're the bluepills, and they can't see shit xD
Hell, we could even try and hyperjump over the london eye xD
03-02-2010, 11:00 AM,
Recipie for disaster if you ask me. ill grab the ferry from Belfast and make my way down from scotland Big Grin
03-03-2010, 02:46 AM,
(03-02-2010, 11:00 AM)Valaro Wrote: Recipie for disaster if you ask me. ill grab the ferry from Belfast and make my way down from scotland Big Grin

so we have 3 people for this madness!! >D
03-03-2010, 03:12 AM,
that's almost the entire population of mara c before they announced free to play before end :p
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
03-03-2010, 05:08 AM,
Guess we're getting somewhere then Sleepy
04-19-2010, 06:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2010, 07:00 PM by ultimota.)
yeh end of the world all right mad volcano eruption in iceland the other night,
and an earthquake (well more a earthjiggle) here in Adelaide, Australia.
somewhere that doesnt get earthquakes so its a fair big deal to people here.

planet earth is probs just flexing its muscles tho,

btw, hi im new to the forums ^_^
04-20-2010, 02:04 AM,
If anyone out there has some Biblical knowledge then here you go;

Luke 21 - “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another pestilences and food shortages; and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs.

“Also, there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and [its] agitation, while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

These are all things that must happen, they are the signs of the times, like it or not.
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
04-20-2010, 11:57 AM,
Protip: The Mayans believed people grew from corn.
04-21-2010, 01:22 AM,
(04-20-2010, 11:57 AM)The Mainframe Wrote: Protip: The Mayans believed people grew from corn.

lol Where did I hear this before... Some dude was going on about it too...
04-21-2010, 02:31 AM,
The Mayans are gone for a reason, who knows ..but to believe they predicted an exact date for The End is just as absurd as the idea we grew from corn.

Depending on your belief system "the end" is either for judgment or annihilation but maybe your a hippie and you think mother earth is resetting herself, in any case if we had a specific day and/or hour we would all be prepared ahead of time.

What we do know is that there are colder winters, warmer summers and more natural disasters than ever before in the recorded history of man.

If we believe there is no such thing as a doomsday and just write it off as climate change then figure that at the current rate in another 50-100 years the earth's climate will be too severe to maintain life.

And I'm not even mentioning the political climate.
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]