Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geez is it the end of the world?? 2012 Early?
03-01-2010, 05:18 AM,
RE: Geez is it the end of the world?? 2012 Early?
It was snowing here... now it's just cold. No matter how high you turn up the heat, it's still cold.

P.S. I just knew that was coming, Morpheus!
[Image: Superman111994-sig.GIF]
03-01-2010, 06:19 PM,
Talk about the Apocalypse!

Since yesterday, PS3s around the world are being affected by the Y2K bug, who apparently decided to show up 10 years late! PS3 users (except for the slim ones) find themselves unable to connect to PSN, face corruption issues on trophies - in rare cases, all of them get corrupted, and their date/time is reset to 31/12/1999 xD

Sony refuses to say what actually caused the bug (hacking, maybe?), but they hope to have it fixed early this week! I still find it silly that such a bug could happen naturally. Thoughts?

PS: Run, it's the end of the world!... Again!
[Image: Dee.jpg]

03-01-2010, 09:10 PM,
(03-01-2010, 06:19 PM)EichDee Wrote: Talk about the Apocalypse!

Since yesterday, PS3s around the world are being affected by the Y2K bug, who apparently decided to show up 10 years late! PS3 users (except for the slim ones) find themselves unable to connect to PSN, face corruption issues on trophies - in rare cases, all of them get corrupted, and their date/time is reset to 31/12/1999 xD

Sony refuses to say what actually caused the bug (hacking, maybe?), but they hope to have it fixed early this week! I still find it silly that such a bug could happen naturally. Thoughts?

PS: Run, it's the end of the world!... Again!

and they thought getting rid of the Matrix wouldn't have any reprucussions....
[Image: Barloke3copy.jpg]
03-01-2010, 09:52 PM,
(02-28-2010, 08:36 AM)Trinity Wrote: My God has the weather been bizarre, not only here in California but the entire world. First that Earthquake in Chille, then the Tsunami that's out there traveling the oceans, already hit Hawaii, and now here in Cali the rain is so hard it's turning into hail!!

Is the end of the world coming or something?

It so is, you are indeed correct. I mean the weather in England right now is clear skies and sunny.... that is not normal at all!
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
03-01-2010, 10:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2010, 10:36 PM by Barloke.)
The only thing that gives me some concern is all the talk about the poles shifting. From what I've read so far that if the poles shifted gradually over time it would account for increased earthquakes but if the shift happened in a month or less then we would be looking at true world fuckery of the highest levels. Massive earthquakes, tsunami's the size of buildings, floods (we'd lose the east and west coast of most of N/C/S America, Europe...dammit i always wanted to go to England...), Hawaii and Japan are underwater, exploding volcanos (what they call "super volcanos") hurricanes, tornadoes and i wouldn't surprised if the fucking Cloverfield Monster was real and decided to make an appearence just for the hell of it. The survival rate isn't too optimistic either as they expect 85% of the human population to be wiped out (and that's a real kind estimate) wildlife for the most part is gone and plants and crops are waving bye bye as well because the volcanic ash would be akin to a nuclear winter.

I did say it gave me SOME concern and about the only thing that's not keeping me up at night is that scientists say this pole shifting (an "earth wobble" I think its called) happens once every 25,000 years. My theory is if indeed this happens every 25,000 years and the results were that catastrophic I would suspect there would be no civilization today as we would have been wiped out years ago (or 25,000 years ago if the math is correct).

Doomsday scenarios have become popular today because of the Mayan calender, Nostradamus and a few other seers predicitng the bleak future. Only reason why it's such a big deal is because the Mayans actually put a date on it but from what I understand is that the predictions didn't depict as so much gloom and doom but a change and the Mayan calender is more like an odometer when all the numbers goes to 9's it just reverts back to 0's.

Anyway we wont know anything really until 2012, see you all in 2013.
[Image: Barloke3copy.jpg]
03-01-2010, 11:04 PM,
(03-01-2010, 09:52 PM)Twaggy Wrote:
(02-28-2010, 08:36 AM)Trinity Wrote: My God has the weather been bizarre, not only here in California but the entire world. First that Earthquake in Chille, then the Tsunami that's out there traveling the oceans, already hit Hawaii, and now here in Cali the rain is so hard it's turning into hail!!

It so is, you are indeed correct. I mean the weather in England right now is clear skies and sunny.... that is not normal at all!

YOU KNOW WHAT?!
EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO LIVES IN ENGLAND, WE'LL MEET UP IN LONDON AND PARTY LIKE ITS MARA C, 1999!!

Or you know, we could just get some drinks, dress up like a bunch of wierdo's and chill out before the end of the world Big Grin
03-02-2010, 12:23 AM,
SW Florida is nice, dry and at a very pleasant 75 degrees.
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
03-02-2010, 02:53 AM,
(03-01-2010, 11:04 PM)Yamakuzy Wrote:

YOU KNOW WHAT?!
EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO LIVES IN ENGLAND, WE'LL MEET UP IN LONDON AND PARTY LIKE ITS MARA C, 1999!!

Or you know, we could just get some drinks, dress up like a bunch of wierdo's and chill out before the end of the world Big Grin

I'm in, but not London. If you want a Mara C lookalike, come to Sheffield :p
03-02-2010, 04:38 AM,
(03-02-2010, 02:53 AM)Twaggy Wrote:

YOU KNOW WHAT?!

paahhhh, screw sheffield, we'd all get chav'd at for running around in matrix clothes and flit guns xD Least in london we can scare everybody!
03-02-2010, 06:30 AM,
(03-02-2010, 04:38 AM)Yamakuzy Wrote:
(03-02-2010, 02:53 AM)Twaggy Wrote:

YOU KNOW WHAT?!

paahhhh, screw sheffield, we'd all get chav'd at for running around in matrix clothes and flit guns xD Least in london we can scare everybody!

Oi I'm Sheffield born and bred Big Grin Chavs are scared of moi anyhow, as for London... they wouldn't care and just keep walking to work or whatever Tongue