Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Story Ideas
03-10-2010, 08:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010, 08:49 AM by cloudwolf.)
RE: Possible Story Ideas
Yeah, probably should edit/remove reply posts if you're gonna remove spam xD

Ah, the irony of this post in itself...
03-10-2010, 08:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010, 08:57 AM by Gerik.)
Hmm... Interesting...
03-11-2010, 08:15 AM,
(03-10-2010, 08:23 AM)Gerik Wrote:
(03-10-2010, 07:59 AM)Mindsweep Wrote: Chill, it was just a question.

He meant that for another post which was removed for some reason, even though it was edited by Morph, go figure.

Also, gf and cool discussion.

Yup, this. Kid had posted a random spam link to his website in the thread, which was what I had replied to.
[Image: IsIt.png]
03-11-2010, 08:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2010, 08:15 PM by Kid.)
Also if your comment was right (about my "spam") you had not the right to write that my post had not any importance. Did I even wrote a your post sucked? You don't know what I do.

It's clear that it's a fault to post in this topic if "you" (me) are not a genius. I tried Only to bring my support here, because out of this (and my) forum I'm following through a lot of RPing. Yeah, yes, about The Matrix Online. If you think I trumpet, no problems I will push along again.
03-12-2010, 10:34 AM,
(03-11-2010, 08:14 PM)Kid Wrote: Also if your comment was right (about my "spam") you had not the right to write that my post had not any importance. Did I even wrote a your post sucked? You don't know what I do.

It's clear that it's a fault to post in this topic if "you" (me) are not a genius. I tried Only to bring my support here, because out of this (and my) forum I'm following through a lot of RPing. Yeah, yes, about The Matrix Online. If you think I trumpet, no problems I will push along again.

For a genius, your writing sucks, learn to spell and some grammar. Also, your post was about your little RPG game, we're talking about the MxOE, two separate games, two separate universe. Your previous post in this thread was nothing more than SPAM advertising your little RPG game.
03-12-2010, 11:58 AM,
Someone hide the troll food.

He's threatening to leave the board... really? Bye!
[Image: citylineidea.png]
03-12-2010, 12:48 PM,
*Sitting on a bench near the HL* Don't you just love Mara C? =D

Didn't get the chance to see Kid's post, so I don't really know what it was about, but if you want to advertise a forum of yours, or a game, or whatever, create a thread in "off-topic" for example. Hijacking threads isn't the best way to be respected on a forum lol.
[Image: Dee.jpg]

03-12-2010, 01:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2010, 01:03 PM by Gerik.)
(03-12-2010, 10:34 AM)Metalogic Wrote: For a genius, your writing sucks, learn to spell and some grammar.

You do know that English isn't his first language, right? Just sayin', but I do agree that his post didn't have much to do with the discussion of the main storyline here.
03-12-2010, 03:24 PM,
(03-12-2010, 01:02 PM)Gerik Wrote:
(03-12-2010, 10:34 AM)Metalogic Wrote: For a genius, your writing sucks, learn to spell and some grammar.

You do know that English isn't his first language, right? Just sayin', but I do agree that his post didn't have much to do with the discussion of the main storyline here.

Hey, if a person declares themselves as a genius, then I expect perfect spelling and grammar dammit! :p
03-12-2010, 05:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2010, 05:33 PM by Neoteny.)
(03-11-2010, 08:14 PM)Kid Wrote: Also if your comment was right (about my "spam") you had not the right to write that my post had not any importance. Did I even wrote a your post sucked? You don't know what I do.

Nothing on your forum pertained to the continuation of the storyline of the Matrix Online - I checked. In this thread, it is therefore spam. If you had a point to make, you could have made it without hyperlinking in an attempt to garner more site traffic.

Now go chill and eat some goddamn Wheaties.

Any more relevant ideas at the moment? I'm feeling kind of out of 'em at the moment and don't have the drive to go too far past what's down at the moment since I don't want to get ahead of things too far.
[Image: IsIt.png]