Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good call
02-21-2010, 05:45 AM,
RE: Good call
(02-21-2010, 03:46 AM)EichDee Wrote: Well I understand them 100% for being upset.

If this post was in reference to what I said, my post has nothing to do with how they do/should feel. I never implied that they were wrong in leaving, I was just stating that it looks better to "do and not say," so to speak.
[Image: citylineidea.png]
02-21-2010, 06:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2010, 06:01 AM by EichDee.)
(02-21-2010, 05:45 AM)Noxton Wrote: If this post was in reference to what I said, my post has nothing to do with how they do/should feel. I never implied that they were wrong in leaving, I was just stating that it looks better to "do and not say," so to speak.

No, no, no, it was just a little rant I wanted off my shoulders in regards to the thread, not directly in answer to you =P

But I'm good now! Angel

And the new website looks goooood btw, great work =P
[Image: Dee.jpg]

02-21-2010, 06:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2010, 06:08 AM by Gerik.)
(02-21-2010, 06:00 AM)EichDee Wrote: And the new website looks goooood btw, great work =P

Apart from links in my FAQs list (and probably other threads) leading them back to the other forums and the thread "Compiled Server v2" missing on here, yeah. ;P

Edit: Maybe I missed why, but there's some stuff missing on here.
02-21-2010, 06:18 AM,
(02-21-2010, 05:45 AM)Noxton Wrote:
(02-21-2010, 03:46 AM)EichDee Wrote: Well I understand them 100% for being upset.

If this post was in reference to what I said, my post has nothing to do with how they do/should feel. I never implied that they were wrong in leaving, I was just stating that it looks better to "do and not say," so to speak.

I agree with Noxton but I think they or we just wanted to get it off our chest now that we have it's time to move on.

Smile

Negativity sucks lemons.. ewww
[Image: funny-face.jpg]
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
02-21-2010, 09:03 AM,
I am gald to be here and wish all the best to these devs, let's get back to work and get back into MxO (emu) a.s.a.p. warm regards from sunny El Salvador, T
[Image: gi.mpl?u=7080&f=mxoboard.JPG]sig needed...
02-21-2010, 03:33 PM,
(02-21-2010, 06:18 AM)Trinity Wrote: I agree with Noxton but I think they or we just wanted to get it off our chest now that we have it's time to move on.

You said it better than I did, thanks hun! I don't want to start any hate threads, just wanted to take it of my chest xD
[Image: Dee.jpg]

02-24-2010, 06:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2010, 06:04 AM by Brainwasher416.)
lol i deleted my bookmark for the other forum, Raj is an asshole. what about the test server? is that not affiliated with this forum? if not will we see a release sooner than later for one? is this a complete restart on the project? LOL i feel like such a noob again.
02-24-2010, 06:31 AM,
(02-24-2010, 06:02 AM)horsepants416 Wrote: lol i deleted my bookmark for the other forum, Raj is an asshole. what about the test server? is that not affiliated with this forum? if not will we see a release sooner than later for one? is this a complete restart on the project? LOL i feel like such a noob again.
Well i hoped that it wasnt so bad in the end :S.
Anyway, the answer is no. We are not related to that server so he can do what he wants.

To the other questions, yes. We, after a non written deal with rajko, accept the idea of rebuilding the emu parts from scratch on our own, and release a working version after that.

You could think about it as a v3, although to break relations with reality should be version1.

Neo's working on that while i do some other things (mostly analysis). Tongue

PS: yeah, mostly a restart.
02-24-2010, 06:46 AM,
(02-24-2010, 06:31 AM)Morpheus Wrote: To the other questions, yes. We, after a non written deal with rajko, accept the idea of rebuilding the emu parts from scratch on our own, and release a working version after that.
You could think about it as a v3, although to break relations with reality should be version1.

I feel like a child of divorced parents Sad

Just out of curiosity, why make an agreement to start the emu coding from scratch? Why not take it as it is, then you both go off and continue Dev in your own manner?
02-24-2010, 06:52 AM,
(02-24-2010, 06:46 AM)Sixxth Wrote:
(02-24-2010, 06:31 AM)Morpheus Wrote: To the other questions, yes. We, after a non written deal with rajko, accept the idea of rebuilding the emu parts from scratch on our own, and release a working version after that.

I feel like a child of divorced parents Sad

Just out of curiosity, why make an agreement to start the emu coding from scratch? Why not take it as it is, then you both go off and continue Dev in your own manner?

Probably compromise to keep the peace?
[Image: citylineidea.png]