Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good call
02-20-2010, 12:11 AM,
Good call
I think you guys made a very reasonable decision in forking your own project. I have nothing against rajko, but I was quite concerned over this projects future.

My best luck goes out to this fork, and I hope it shows how resilient this project is Smile.
[Image: newsig-1.jpg]
02-20-2010, 12:18 AM,
RE: Good call
Many many thanks.
Yeah i think we will have success....as i see rajko has a new "admin" there too..which seems to be "MrX" .

Meh..we have morpheus, we are friendly persons who dont speaks in "duuuur" ..and we have much experience in community managments too .

Sry..that this disput has a little bit escalate in the mxoemu boards..but sometimes (and this is only when things are not fair) i freak out then Smile
02-20-2010, 12:31 AM,
What is going on with this project? And why have we got another forum?? Blush
02-20-2010, 12:41 AM,
yeah...cause rajko has freak out totally Smile *short answer*

We had thought about this step a long time before that, cause rajko was not really active at the mxoemu project in this time.

But as he threat us , we had enough of him and think we dont need him Wink.
02-20-2010, 03:55 AM,
oh thanks!.

Yeah you got me, the man who didnt played and wants to.

Indeed, was nothing good to have control over little things of the website, when you are discovering how the game works so... here we are.

And we have another forum because this is a different project from now on. same target in the end... but different approach, i suppose.
02-20-2010, 04:35 AM,
Good Call indeed.
Welcome everyone Smile
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
02-20-2010, 05:26 AM,
Personally, I think you guys should stop talking about Rajko entirely. The more you talk about him, the more it makes your split from him look like "he didn't want what we wanted, so we took our ball and we're going home."

Just a suggestion.
[Image: citylineidea.png]
02-20-2010, 04:09 PM,
I'll concur with the sentiment here and agree that it was a good call.
02-20-2010, 05:39 PM,
(02-20-2010, 05:26 AM)Noxton Wrote: Personally, I think you guys should stop talking about Rajko entirely. The more you talk about him, the more it makes your split from him look like "he didn't want what we wanted, so we took our ball and we're going home."

Just a suggestion.

Yeah we looking now forward for the developing of our Python Server.
02-21-2010, 03:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2010, 05:03 AM by EichDee.)
Well I understand them 100% for being upset.

Remember how Raj, last summer, was in charge of the project and just gave up caring about it for no reason? Stopped paying for the forum, so we lost it, and for 2 weeks thought that the entire project had been scrapped?

But then Neo and Morph came back and took the rest of the project on their shoulders, and kept going. Raj didn't help anymore. Until he got pissed for no reason recently, started to trash on their work, released an unready public server just to be able to prove their work was lame (which it isn't, since he had been warned it was not ready). When he forced Morpheus to work harder and faster for him, which he refused saying he was in charge, Raj removed Morph's, Neo's and Val's admin status and proclaimed himself MxOE lead programmer.

SO yeah! Good call on changing forums

/rant
[Image: Dee.jpg]