Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Hardlinedreams.com
02-20-2010, 05:19 AM,
RE: Welcome to Hardlinedreams.com
(02-20-2010, 05:13 AM)Noxton Wrote: Me? I'm going to troll here and there and see what's what. In all honesty, it would be awesome for both to succeed, but who knows? Shall make for interesting reading in the meantime!

Indeed.

In the short time I've been here, I've seen Morpheus' diligent work on this project, and I can tell he really, truly wants to play. Exciting times are ahead.
[Image: fhsig.jpg]
02-20-2010, 05:41 AM,
BROKER!!
Hey! I gotta give you a high five!
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
02-20-2010, 05:44 AM,
(02-20-2010, 05:19 AM)Broker Wrote:
(02-20-2010, 05:13 AM)Noxton Wrote: Me? I'm going to troll here and there and see what's what. In all honesty, it would be awesome for both to succeed, but who knows? Shall make for interesting reading in the meantime!

Indeed.

In the short time I've been here, I've seen Morpheus' diligent work on this project, and I can tell he really, truly wants to play. Exciting times are ahead.

right Smile
02-20-2010, 06:01 AM,
(02-20-2010, 05:41 AM)Trinity Wrote: BROKER!!
Hey! I gotta give you a high five!

Hopefully soon we can meet ingame and exchange proper Matrixy greetings.

Okay, enough delaying. I gotta go to the basement.

No, not a dungeon. We're starting remodeling of our basement this weekend, tax return money came in yesterday. So, I have to go clean out the crap so I can start. This weekend: tearing the old 1960's era wood paneling off the walls, sealing cracks Big Grin, and waterproofing the walls and floor. Hmm, maybe I'll take pics before, during, and after and post them (Off Topic forum of course).

To get to some semblance of on topic goodness -- I'm doing a little reverse engineering as well: trying to figure out how the original owner wired this f***ing house. It's a mess. Tongue So I do sympathize with Morpheus and Neo and their headaches.
[Image: fhsig.jpg]
02-20-2010, 06:34 AM,
I'm sorry there was apparently some... unpleasantness, but I'm glad y'all are making a fresh start over here. I haven't been here long, but in the short time I have, it really does seem like Morpheus and Neo are passionate about getting this working. Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing! We believe in you! If we didn't, we'd have taken the blue pill and wouldn't be having this conversation, right? =P

Oh, and @Broker, good luck with the remodeling! I sympathize: our house is wired in all sorts of strange and crazy ways as well, it gets frustrating at times =/
02-20-2010, 06:37 AM,
oh we shall clean the thing from the backup from forum, as for now, there is not gonna be a test server here (really need to delete that things).

for near future we will focus in releasing solo-play versions for people to test and maybe (have some ideas) little multiplayer servers (like the old V2) with a stablished max players, so you can do a server for.. 5 peeps at your home, for example.

Yes, that means that you could have your own test server to play with friends. Documentation to get it working would be done too.

Not sure about how many time will take, but that's an idea to start considering. When we order a bit the mess we caused by moving hehe.

For now, we will focus on re-do what was done for 1 player and developm some more options Wink.
02-20-2010, 07:59 AM,
(02-20-2010, 03:38 AM)Morpheus Wrote: And is not a redirection/frameset is a subdomain DNS record, now flushing to your local DNS dealer!.

Source and cookies say differently. Can still only log-in/post using tmoemu.tk

Will trying flushing my cookies again...
02-20-2010, 08:01 AM,
cloud the replication between all dns server in the internet can take 2-3 days ...so maybe after this it is possible, that dns record is set correctly Smile
02-20-2010, 09:13 AM,
True dat, convergence can be a bitch.