Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Hardlinedreams.com
02-19-2010, 08:36 PM,
Welcome to Hardlinedreams.com
I want to say welcome to all peoples that join our project in the name from us (Morpheus, Valaro and me).

As you may noticed the following post was today announced by us in the old boards :
Quote:Hi all.

You should have noticed (didnt ya?) we are having some kind of discussion about Rajko way to do things, so all our ranks had been removed.

Being the ones giving information about packets to him, and them, he claiming that in terms of smith "me, me... and me" with the test server. That doesnt fit our current definition of "we" or "us" at 100%.

So in our intention to be polite and respect each other, we (this includes developpers except Rajko+ comm relations) are giving up in this forum. This includes our support, communications, posting, moderating(obviously) and pm attending.

It means that we will keep going with our own fork of the software (being in c++ as a semi v3 or being in pyth) in our self mantained host, independent from this.
Of course, forums have been cloned since the fork was... needed from our point of view, so users are still there (unless express deletion asking from theirselves) and can be used at the forum "just like now".

I wont opine about what to do, or what not to. We'r all adults here (well maybe not all) and know the consequences of our actions. You can stay here, or come with us. Whatever you choose has a risk.The decision is up to you.
But i will say just one thing: i wasnt able to play, i wont stop till i can, whatever proccess it takes. If other can say the same, go for it.

We dont promise anything, but what was already said.

So in short terms, yes, we made another forum, and anyone that wants to go there is allowed and welcome to (apart one or two entities on this world.. meh), to keep working on the megacity world.

You can reach us at our new url:

http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com

Best whishes for all,
Morpheus.

Well..as we dont want to be a copy..forum style and other things will changed to here.
02-19-2010, 08:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2010, 09:12 PM by cloudwolf.)
RE: Welcome to Hardlinedreams.com
Oh well, where MxO goes drama follows, just the way of the world.

I'll keep up to date with both projects, but looking forward to still chatting with you all. Friendly community was always one of the staples of the game, so.

Btw, having this in a frameset to another domain name isn't helping with cookies/refresh. =P
02-19-2010, 09:22 PM,
yeah i know^^ will change later to A record from morpheus..which makes the things easier Smile
02-19-2010, 10:01 PM,
Shame a split happened, as cloud said, I will watch both. But I like you guys, also been nice to moi, Raj was kinda an ass to me (and a few others) but I will still keep a watchful eye.
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
02-19-2010, 10:03 PM,
yeah sure..we dont say "coooome only to our project" Smile i would do the same if i would be you Wink

As you see i will clean up a little bit our discussion boards and change the layout the next days too.
02-19-2010, 10:08 PM,
That's cool, also if you need mods to keep the place clean I'm in.
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
02-19-2010, 10:21 PM,
There is bug to report - F5/Refresh use on this forum returns to home page.
02-19-2010, 10:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2010, 10:31 PM by Lighthammer34.)
Yeah i'm a bit sorry to see there is a split, i think the project could have moved a lot faster if there were more of a dev team but hey im not complaining, and will keep a watchfull eye on both projects and see how they pan out.

Best Regards

Lighthammer34
02-19-2010, 10:47 PM,
Yeah StandBy..Problem is the still redirecting of mxo.hardlinedreams.com ..morpheus will check this later that he change it to an a record instead of redirecting Smile
02-19-2010, 11:21 PM,
HI all.
[Image: 2.gif]