Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outer space of The Matrix
02-16-2010, 12:07 AM,
RE: Outer space of The Matrix
(02-15-2010, 11:46 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: Rarebit was investigating an alternate power source which would put the machines as master by choice rather than necessity. His ideas got shot down by the wachowskis or Chadwick so it never played out.

I think that this is one of those breaks in the movie that blur between the lines between what we know as real and what is real in the movie.

I guess that WBros' and Chadwick shot down Rare's ideas for alternate power sources, because it's not just raw energy (as in the kind needed to turn on a lightbulb) that the machines were getting from humans. I think that they also used the humans as a cluster (more processing power, yay). Mostly, though, I think the machines used humans for their emotional power.

I think that the machines/programs were able to "feel" things through the humans. Happiness, sadness, anger, etc etc. In this way, the power that the machines received from the humans was far greater than just battery power.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-16-2010, 12:34 AM,
lol, emotions
now thats just nonsense
02-16-2010, 01:10 AM,
Yes, because the Matrix is only about kickass fighting and lolzrobots.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-16-2010, 01:14 AM,
This is a post from a chat I had with Rarebit that veered onto this topic, you may find it interesting:

http://smbhax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1840#p1840

This was the whole thread:

http://smbhax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=150
02-16-2010, 04:11 AM,
(02-16-2010, 01:14 AM)Sixxth Wrote: This is a post from a chat I had with Rarebit that veered onto this topic, you may find it interesting:

http://smbhax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1840#p1840

This was the whole thread:

http://smbhax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=150

Very cool!
02-16-2010, 04:47 AM,
Yes I agree. Talking with Ben about this stuff was awesome.

Question: Now I have to clear my Blue from my signature. But why the hell was Blue not allowed?
02-16-2010, 05:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2010, 05:16 AM by Sixxth.)
(02-16-2010, 04:47 AM)Valaro Wrote: Yes I agree. Talking with Ben about this stuff was awesome.

Question: Now I have to clear my Blue from my signature. But why the hell was Blue not allowed?

So, in the first DVD, they mention that they went out of their way to remove all blue from the scenes of the movie "in" the matrix. (in the feature movie on the DVD about the making of the movie). The idea is the green hue of the matrix represents the machine oppression, and blue represents the real world......
02-16-2010, 05:36 AM,
(02-16-2010, 05:15 AM)Sixxth Wrote:
(02-16-2010, 04:47 AM)Valaro Wrote: Yes I agree. Talking with Ben about this stuff was awesome.

So, in the first DVD, they mention that they went out of their way to remove all blue from the scenes of the movie "in" the matrix. (in the feature movie on the DVD about the making of the movie). The idea is the green hue of the matrix represents the machine oppression, and blue represents the real world......

Yeah. And the hovercraft scenes have a blue hue. The lightning from the hoverpads screaming through the tunnels of the real and such.
02-16-2010, 06:49 AM,
You know I never picked up on that! And its so true. So technically shouldnt the scene have went like this?:

You take the Red Pill you stay in Wonderland. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the Blue pill, you see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Remember. I can only show you the door, you must open it.
02-16-2010, 07:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2010, 07:44 AM by Morpheus.)
there was really a choice? would the bluepill really work?
there was a choice in fact? or it was a choice we already made but need to be present as we didnt?

what happens if you take both? (haha i read about this but wont post the answer xD)