Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fashionably Late? Or just late?
02-11-2010, 10:53 PM,
RE: Fashionably Late? Or just late?
Welcome Pblade
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
02-12-2010, 07:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2010, 07:07 AM by Iosaris.)
(02-11-2010, 04:03 AM)PBlade Wrote: It's good to see that my username hasn't been stolen at least, a year down the line.

Anyway, a certain faction member has been playing the metaphorical harp of nostalgia by my ear the last week or so, and I realised I did indeed want to try the EMU out. But what's MxO without a forum and a cobbled together community of sorts?

So. Here I be. Let's have a good go at it.

(02-11-2010, 05:39 AM)Sixxth Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 04:03 AM)PBlade Wrote: It's good to see that my username hasn't been stolen at least, a year down the line.

Anyway, a certain faction member has been playing the metaphorical harp of nostalgia by my ear the last week or so, and I realised I did indeed want to try the EMU out. But what's MxO without a forum and a cobbled together community of sorts?

I resemble that remark : )

About time, and damn I do like seeing PBlade again XD - No offense Terracus

Now we can begin to get serious!

Im back up in this piece!!! COZ carrying on the tradition Smile Will be great to be in game with you guys again. Smile
02-12-2010, 08:05 AM,
(02-12-2010, 07:07 AM)Iosaris Wrote:

So. Here I be. Let's have a good go at it.

(02-11-2010, 05:39 AM)Sixxth Wrote:

I resemble that remark : )

About time, and damn I do like seeing PBlade again XD - No offense Terracus

Now we can begin to get serious!

Im back up in this piece!!! COZ carrying on the tradition Smile Will be great to be in game with you guys again. Smile

*Doubletakes 3 times*

Yes! Welcome back Ios!

This is getting good.....
02-12-2010, 10:41 AM,
Don't think we're not here, old friend. Smile
02-12-2010, 12:37 PM,
Yay! Welcome back Smile
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]