Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some cool things that could have been (MxO)
02-09-2010, 09:11 AM,
RE: Some cool things that could have been (MxO)
Yeah that one... Smile
02-09-2010, 09:32 AM,
we are able to see "the code" because we are unplugged, and you got uploaded your HUD program, which speeds up your neurokinetics...well lets just skip that...
so when bluepills see you on the street, they just see dudes fighting, nothing more
02-10-2010, 01:53 AM,
(02-09-2010, 09:32 AM)rajkosto Wrote: we are able to see "the code" because we are unplugged, and you got uploaded your HUD program, which speeds up your neurokinetics...well lets just skip that...
so when bluepills see you on the street, they just see dudes fighting, nothing more

He speaks truth. Bluepills can't see the pew pew. Basically they live in ctrl+f.
02-10-2010, 10:17 PM,
Wow, I didn't know Rarebit had a site. What's the link? And definitely good find, Sixxth, thank you Smile
[Image: SigForMaruth.jpg]
02-10-2010, 10:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2010, 10:54 PM by Sixxth.)
(02-10-2010, 10:17 PM)The Black Widow Wrote: Wow, I didn't know Rarebit had a site. What's the link? And definitely good find, Sixxth, thank you Smile

We aim to please Smile

Rarebit's site promotes his online comic, a sci-fi story, and can be found here:

http://smbhax.com/index.html

Also - just FYI:

http://smbhax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=860#p860
02-10-2010, 11:35 PM,
(02-09-2010, 04:23 AM)Sixxth Wrote: Heres a link to Paul Chadwicks blog. He outlines some abilities/consumables that were to go along with the "unlimit" story arc. Would have been very very cool. Of course, they never happened due to Sony "downsizing" the MxO team. Check out the sketches on the page - awesome.

http://concrete.blogs.com/paul_chadwicks...index.html
"30' giant".

Yes, please. Smile

But man...I imagine the Agents would be incredibly ticked off to have a 30' Redpill walking around, disturbing the status quo and making a mess of things. But then, we had people Hyper-Jumping in front of NPC Bluepills all the time, and I never saw an Agent show up to at least say "Don't do that! Keep your Redpill powers to yourself!"

I never understood why MxO let people get away with that craziness, come to think of it....
[Image: EmeraldSkyeSig1.jpg]
02-11-2010, 12:05 AM,
(02-10-2010, 11:35 PM)EmeraldSkye Wrote:
(02-09-2010, 04:23 AM)Sixxth Wrote: Heres a link to Paul Chadwicks blog. He outlines some abilities/consumables that were to go along with the "unlimit" story arc. Would have been very very cool. Of course, they never happened due to Sony "downsizing" the MxO team. Check out the sketches on the page - awesome.

http://concrete.blogs.com/paul_chadwicks...index.html
"30' giant".

Yes, please. Smile

But man...I imagine the Agents would be incredibly ticked off to have a 30' Redpill walking around, disturbing the status quo and making a mess of things. But then, we had people Hyper-Jumping in front of NPC Bluepills all the time, and I never saw an Agent show up to at least say "Don't do that! Keep your Redpill powers to yourself!"

I never understood why MxO let people get away with that craziness, come to think of it....

I think the idea would be that the bluepills *don't* see most of the craziness that the redpills do. We see it, because we are no longer part of the system....
02-11-2010, 03:29 AM,
(02-11-2010, 12:05 AM)Sixxth Wrote: I think the idea would be that the bluepills *don't* see most of the craziness that the redpills do. We see it, because we are no longer part of the system....

Exactly. It's a well-known fact that when people are confronted with something that should be impossible, most will dismiss it, refuse to believe it, or just not see it.
[Image: fhsig.jpg]
02-11-2010, 05:19 AM,
The only real exceptions are those who are close to awakening anyway and Morpheus' code bombs.
02-11-2010, 06:11 AM,
(02-11-2010, 03:29 AM)Broker Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 12:05 AM)Sixxth Wrote: I think the idea would be that the bluepills *don't* see most of the craziness that the redpills do. We see it, because we are no longer part of the system....

Exactly. It's a well-known fact that when people are confronted with something that should be impossible, most will dismiss it, refuse to believe it, or just not see it.

This. Because double clicking some NPCs, they would say that they saw some stuff, but it was rather dismissive.