Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
02-08-2010, 10:24 PM,
Hey
I'm new to the forum as of today. I just wanted to say hi to everyone in the community and to send out my thanks to Morpheus and all others working with this project. I never got the chance to try MXO.

Unfortunately I do not have any programming experience (I'm only a graphical designer student) so I can't help out in that field, but when the game is online I would be more then happy to send you monthly donations.

All and all thanks for the hard work you are putting in! Going to try out the standalone client today and take some screenshots. *huggies* Shy
We are in Ravens room. We should not be in Ravens room...
02-09-2010, 06:00 AM,
RE: Hey
Welcome, Spazz! Glad to have you with us!
[Image: Dee.jpg]

02-09-2010, 09:57 AM,
Welcome!
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
02-09-2010, 10:00 AM,
It's nice to see people who have never played MxO before wanting to try it out, it's good to know it still does have potential even though it technically doesn't exist anymore.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!
[Image: ArtSig.png]
02-09-2010, 10:45 AM,
I would also like to say hello, I'm new to the forum too. I was updating my new email address on my SoE Station account, I saw MxO listed under the list of games for promo email. I decided to go to the website to see what was new and I discovered that they pulled the plug.

I was in the Beta, and my wife and I played the game for the first year, but we left the game to check out other MMO's. Unfortunately we we didn't make it back, and now it's gone.

I was watching you tube videos of the last moments when they took the servers down. Looks like it ended like the Beta ended, but I didn't see the eyes in the sky.

Then I found a video that Freestyler made of the Emu, and tried the url in his video, and here I am.

My wife and I tried out the Emu client, it was cool running around mega city again checking out our old haunts.

I think it's really cool that your making the emulator, and I look forward to jacking in when it's completed. Keep up the good work!

Later,

Q
02-09-2010, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2010, 10:58 AM by Freestyler.)
(02-09-2010, 10:45 AM)QBall Wrote: I would also like to say hello, I'm new to the forum too. I was updating my new email address on my SoE Station account, I saw MxO listed under the list of games for promo email. I decided to go to the website to see what was new and I discovered that they pulled the plug.

I was in the Beta, and my wife and I played the game for the first year, but we left the game to check out other MMO's. Unfortunately we we didn't make it back, and now it's gone.

I was watching you tube videos of the last moments when they took the servers down. Looks like it ended like the Beta ended, but I didn't see the eyes in the sky.

Then I found a video that Freestyler made of the Emu, and tried the url in his video, and here I am.

My wife and I tried out the Emu client, it was cool running around mega city again checking out our old haunts.

I think it's really cool that your making the emulator, and I look forward to jacking in when it's completed. Keep up the good work!

Later,

Q
Welcome Q! I'm glad you and your wife are enjoying the emu, hopefully the scatman will be up soon and we can all hang out.
[Image: matrixsigcopy.jpg]
My MxOEMU vid
My Prototype vid
Is hoping and waiting.....
02-09-2010, 07:07 PM,
Welcome, Q.

One of the few that have come by of late who figured out how to do this stuff on his own by following directions.

Huzzah! Cookies abound for QBall!
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-09-2010, 07:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2010, 07:33 PM by spazztastics.)
Thank you everyone! Big Grin I wanted to play MXO ever since I saw a preview for it in a PC gaming magazine, but my family didn't receive a good internet connection until much later so there was no chance for me getting online and try it. Very happy to see that it might not be over yet.

(02-09-2010, 10:45 AM)QBall Wrote: I was watching you tube videos of the last moments when they took the servers down. Looks like it ended like the Beta ended, but I didn't see the eyes in the sky.

Mm, the end was quite sad.. I was watching the last hour of the game on a live stream recording and I actually thought that they could have done something better of it. Thousands of Agent Smiths killing everyone or whatever. Just something better then "the giant bomb". The players that had invested time and money in this game deserved a lot better IMO.
We are in Ravens room. We should not be in Ravens room...
02-10-2010, 02:22 AM,
it's all well and good, I was there at the end. I didnt really take notice of what the devs tried to do. I was too busy saying cheerio to pals and cyborz with certain people inside the church next to mara c.... I didnt say that bit...
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
02-10-2010, 03:39 AM,
I was disappointed by how it ended. We were promised events, and stuff from the past. I'd thought we'd do Live Events, and try to wrap up the storyline. Instead we just got perceptual dancing and spamming of Dev/admin abilities.