Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix Trilogy: Blu- Ray vs SD
02-06-2010, 12:40 AM,
Matrix Trilogy: Blu- Ray vs SD
Well now. I just today bought the Matrix Trilogy on Blu-Ray. At a nice price point too! And I must say! WOW! You do really notice the difference in picture quality! So much so that:

Well lets look at the daddy of all fights to come out of the 2000's so far. The Burly Brawl! The fight that made me as a man jizz at cinematic awesomeness! The uberness of 1 man alone fighting 100 of the same other.... Wait. 100 of the same other man? Well we all know that's not true. The Cinematic version was awesome! The fight was perfect in every way no one was any the worse for ware. The the DVD releases came out. I think I watched them somewhere in the region of 130 times within the first year of release. NOW! I was able to point out some minor mishaps in the Burly Brawl, and with quite a bit of difficulty. A fat smith here a thin smith there.

Now in this modern age we live, it seems as though technology has surpassed The Matrix films themselves! Yes I know what your thinking. How can movies that surpassed movie technology at one point have been surpassed by that technology. Well things evolve. The blu- ray disk is truly a piece of art. Hair stylists, make-up artists now have no cheats in the world of cinema! They must do everything PERFECT to the T! As blu- ray will pick it up and crush the scene if its not "properly" done.

Back to my point I think! The Burly Brawl in Blu Ray 1080p High Definition! This entire fight sequence is now nothing more than a flaw! I hate to point it out. After all the years of crushing anyone's argument of "you can see half the smiths aren't even him" and "you can see the camera in their lenses" well in cinema and DVD it was easy to say. No you don't. That's only your opinion cause you don't like the uberness of The Matrix. Blu ray has proved them right! I have seen a fat smith and guy who looks like a bouncer and several other skinny faced dudes wearing the squared classes and the black suit. In fact Blu-ray is so good im pretty sure I saw a black guy wearing a smith costume Big Grin And there we have it.The picture is so sharp and clear the flaws can be easily pointed out Sad Not that this makes the Matrix a bad movie. I just always thought it was a movie quite good at hiding the tiny little flaws and now Blu-ray has squashed it *sniff*
02-06-2010, 04:04 AM,
RE: Matrix Trilogy: Blu- Ray vs SD
[Image: Picture19.jpg]

I have...AND ENJOY. Bluray is the perfect format for The Matrix. Sadly I only have the first movie though.
[Image: tekkensig.jpg]
02-08-2010, 01:34 AM,
Have the trilogy in HD-DVD (RIP) and have to say the difference (especially in the first movie) was pretty nomable. Except Morpheus' moon cratered face =S
02-10-2010, 12:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2010, 12:31 AM by spazztastics.)
(02-08-2010, 01:34 AM)cloudwolf Wrote: Except Morpheus' moon cratered face =S

Some rules can be bent...
We are in Ravens room. We should not be in Ravens room...