Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Matrix day 1-31-10
02-01-2010, 09:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2010, 09:51 PM by Metalogic.)
RE: Matrix day 1-31-10
I always figured that the humans were part machine, they had machine component in their brains, I mean how else would the jack work? So I figure that Smith pretty much inhabited the machine part of Bane.
02-01-2010, 10:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2010, 10:24 PM by Morpheus.)
No wipe to neo, cause of the "need to go to the source" task.

How smith did that? Memory when connected works as input<->output system. (If you die here....). So just get incoming data on the brain. Wasnt instantly controlled after all, was in a comma.
On the other hand.... machines had hundreds of years to analyze the human brain.. that would be possible.

If you change a DB and you dump it... the changed data is on the dump!.

(02-01-2010, 09:51 PM)Metalogic Wrote: I mean how else would the jack work?
There are current experiments of people being blind (now) and receiving colors/shapes into his mind based on a eye implant that makes little shocks on specifical zones of the eyes. Mr. Doctor (aka creator) said that they only tried few things, but it was promising.

(At http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/12/11/bionic.eye/ )

That were "electrodes" in the eye. Now imagine the big needle you get @ brain on matrix xD.
02-02-2010, 08:24 AM,
I watched it all day
02-03-2010, 02:29 AM,
(02-02-2010, 08:24 AM)Tedd Wrote: I watched it all day

I swear you stalk me
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
02-03-2010, 04:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2010, 04:13 AM by Valaro.)
I think it is possible Rajko and any other non believers. The machines did have plenty of time to "play" with humans (resists urge to innuendo). I mean "we" were all plugged into a big computer thinking it was the real world while endless data is streamed from the fields in the real. They became god. as we could with our own existence one day.

On the topic of why would smith have access to it. He was an Agent at a time. So therefore the knowledge from that time is still there. plus he was a virus. viruses can infect anything.

Thats what the machines get for not using Norton Security. Big Grin
02-03-2010, 05:15 AM,
lol norton security haah that program sucks!!...they got to use kaspersky (its russian btw) Big Grin
02-04-2010, 01:56 AM,
It just occurred to me that Neo's consciousness in terms of "who he is" is not human but a program.

Hear me out.

If Smith was able to overwrite Bane's consciousness, then why not? In fact, I think that a huge part of the reason that Smith overwrote Bane was because the WBros wanted to show us that it was possible for a human to be controlled by a program.

Humans were already heavily modified (plugs / head jack) and to think that there wasn't some kind of "firmware" between the headjack and the actual spike that connects them to the Matrix... There has to be something in there that is programmable to keep up with technology as it were. No machine would be foolish enough to not realize the need for an inferior product (humans) to be able to upgrade, so I am certain some firmware/software of some sort existed within humans.

So, why is Neo a program?

Well, not only did he die in Matrix 1 and magically resurrect (body can't live without the mind, but the mind was never actually gone! Just the consciousness) but he also existed in the world between the Real World and the Matrix. Somewhere that programs go when they need to be ferried in and out of the Matrix. He didn't have a wireless connection to the Source, because then there would be no need for him to ever actually GO to the source. The function of the One could have been performed wirelessly. So I say Neo's consciousness wasn't human. Neo is an outsider in BOTH worlds, which only makes his final sacrifice even sweeter in terms of what he accomplished.

As for how he killed the sentinels, as a program, that suddenly becomes more and more plausible.

"Neo" as we know him is a program that is uploaded into a body chosen by the machines.

Let me put it to you in another way. Do you honestly think the Architect would leave the fate of his masterpiece to a human? I sure as hell don't.

/opinion over
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-04-2010, 02:52 AM,
if he was a program, he wouldn't have been so influenced by oracle and wouldn't choose the wrong door.
02-04-2010, 03:04 AM,
Wouldn't he have?

The whole point of the scene with Sati and her parents at the begging of Rev was to show that programs could love as well.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-04-2010, 03:07 AM,
Neo was mainly human, the architect told him that. However he also stated that he was "made" to feel for other humans, be urged to help. That was really the only programming placed inside him imo.
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya