Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO.
01-28-2010, 02:20 PM,
RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO.
(01-28-2010, 01:58 PM)Neopill Wrote: I've been through about 30 to 50 games since shutdown. Everything from SWG to CIV 4, CODmw2 to EVE, fkn even played Vampires the stupid assquarade! "Masquarade", beta Star Trek for awile, whatever!. I'm so unhappy in my second home, the "gaming world" or as us matriculated folk call it "jacked in".

I miss listening to drum and bass and fkn rockin' out in mara PvPin my ass off. Doin RPvP with my faction Noobin' out recreating scenes from the Matrix movies. I really fkn miss hyperjumping. Raids on Gruesomes hideout for fun and loots. Drunk as fk chillin at Accension Monument at any givin time in 4 years and meeting some awesome toons along the way. Being stoned anywhere in the Matrix. ( I do this now, but its just not the same knowing you're in the City alone", ruins my buzz.

What's out there is crap, nothing compares, nothing even comes close. I miss Bullet-time and ridiculous noobs wearing nothing but a cowboy hat.

I really fkn miss PvP!!!!

EnD RaNT.

Pillster.

THIS.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - by QuiDormit - 01-28-2010, 02:20 PM