Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo Legend
02-03-2010, 02:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2010, 02:27 AM by Twaggy.)
Halo Legend
Just watched it, not too bad reminded me of Animatrix but with the Chief (and a few others).

You also watch the story of another Spartan in one episode called "odd one out", he is called Spartan 1337 (I see what they did there...) and it was funny as hell... if not odd...

You also meet for the first time some characters from the books too.

My rating, 7 out of 10.
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
02-03-2010, 02:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2010, 02:37 AM by QuiDormit.)
RE: Halo Legend
I didn't even know that Halo Legends existed before this. I'm a huge Halo fan, but haven't played 3 or ODST because I don't have a 360 because I have a 9 month old daughter... so, you know... no $$.

ANYWAY, I really enjoyed the first book. It's certainly not a novel that's going to go down in history as an amazing and fantastic writing/story, however I couldn't put it down and plowed through it in a day or two. I haven't gotten around to reading the others yet though.

Checking out Halo Legends now...

[EDIT]
Oh wait!

Where does this story pick up? After Halo 3? If so, I'm gonna have to wait on this one, too.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-03-2010, 02:48 AM,
(02-03-2010, 02:31 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: I didn't even know that Halo Legends existed before this. I'm a huge Halo fan, but haven't played 3 or ODST because I don't have a 360 because I have a 9 month old daughter... so, you know... no $$.

ANYWAY, I really enjoyed the first book. It's certainly not a novel that's going to go down in history as an amazing and fantastic writing/story, however I couldn't put it down and plowed through it in a day or two. I haven't gotten around to reading the others yet though.

Checking out Halo Legends now...

[EDIT]
Oh wait!

Where does this story pick up? After Halo 3? If so, I'm gonna have to wait on this one, too.

At the beginning it shows a hint of the end of Halo 3 HOWEVER you don't know whats going on so dont worry about that. ANYWAY the whole thing is set outside or between the main story so there are no spoilers.
02-03-2010, 04:57 AM,
lol I don't even know when Halo Reach takes place.
02-03-2010, 05:38 AM,
The fall of Reach are the direct events quite literally up until the first Halo game. It's how they got to where they were and found the first Halo.

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-03-2010, 05:41 AM,
(02-03-2010, 05:38 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: The fall of Reach are the direct events quite literally up until the first Halo game. It's how they got to where they were and found the first Halo.

Yeah like I read that a book called Halo Reach was during then, wasn't sure about the game that's coming out this year or whatever.
02-03-2010, 06:28 AM,
(02-03-2010, 05:41 AM)Gerik Wrote:
(02-03-2010, 05:38 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: The fall of Reach are the direct events quite literally up until the first Halo game. It's how they got to where they were and found the first Halo.

Yeah like I read that a book called Halo Reach was during then, wasn't sure about the game that's coming out this year or whatever.

OH. Well the planet Reach was completely destroyed ("glassed") by the Covenant right before the first game, so I guess if they continue with that storyline, it should happen prior to the first game?

02-03-2010, 06:42 AM,
whoa whoa Big Grin. Next to see the full pack of Vids.

Watched The duel ( meh)
Watched the Babysitter (cool).

You can see the ghost in the shell like animations (same studio).

Refering to books, I got em all, novel & books. just Ghosts of onyx left. I may get it too.
To games I liked so much ODST (althought it last just one evening on legendary) and i am waiting for reach to ROFL over the place with my squad.

Shall be on the time where Spartans have to do missions xD. Pretty much Fall of Reach in game. Liked so much the book and the promotional video makes me get sticked to the screen....

PS: Cortana is a bad ass girl on the books, more than ingame haha.
02-03-2010, 06:54 AM,
Fall of reach will make me cream forever, I hear a rumour that a "special edition" will include Halo: Remastered. Tis only a rumour though