Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO.
01-28-2010, 01:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010, 02:07 PM by Neopill.)
How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO.
I've been through about 30 to 50 games since shutdown. Everything from SWG to CIV 4, CODmw2 to EVE, fkn even played Vampires the stupid assquarade! "Masquarade", beta Star Trek for awile, whatever!. I'm so unhappy in my second home, the "gaming world" or as us matriculated folk call it "jacked in".

I miss listening to drum and bass and fkn rockin' out in mara PvPin my ass off. Doin RPvP with my faction Noobin' out recreating scenes from the Matrix movies. I really fkn miss hyperjumping. Raids on Gruesomes hideout for fun and loots. Drunk as fk chillin at Accension Monument at any givin time in 4 years and meeting some awesome toons along the way. Being stoned anywhere in the Matrix. ( I do this now, but its just not the same knowing you're in the City alone", ruins my buzz.

What's out there is crap, nothing compares, nothing even comes close. I miss Bullet-time and ridiculous noobs wearing nothing but a cowboy hat.

I really fkn miss PvP!!!!

EnD RaNT.

Pillster.
01-28-2010, 02:20 PM,
RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO.
(01-28-2010, 01:58 PM)Neopill Wrote: I've been through about 30 to 50 games since shutdown. Everything from SWG to CIV 4, CODmw2 to EVE, fkn even played Vampires the stupid assquarade! "Masquarade", beta Star Trek for awile, whatever!. I'm so unhappy in my second home, the "gaming world" or as us matriculated folk call it "jacked in".

I miss listening to drum and bass and fkn rockin' out in mara PvPin my ass off. Doin RPvP with my faction Noobin' out recreating scenes from the Matrix movies. I really fkn miss hyperjumping. Raids on Gruesomes hideout for fun and loots. Drunk as fk chillin at Accension Monument at any givin time in 4 years and meeting some awesome toons along the way. Being stoned anywhere in the Matrix. ( I do this now, but its just not the same knowing you're in the City alone", ruins my buzz.

What's out there is crap, nothing compares, nothing even comes close. I miss Bullet-time and ridiculous noobs wearing nothing but a cowboy hat.

I really fkn miss PvP!!!!

EnD RaNT.

Pillster.

THIS.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
01-28-2010, 03:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010, 03:00 PM by Brainwasher416.)
AGHHHHHH I MISS MXO!!!!!!FUUUUUU!!!!!!
01-28-2010, 03:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010, 04:04 PM by Gerik.)
lol TF2 keeps me busy when I need to play something. I regret all that time I stood at Mara C, doing nothing. Waste of life, imo.
01-28-2010, 04:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010, 04:04 PM by Neo VII.)
(01-28-2010, 03:07 PM)Gerik Wrote: lol TF2 keeps me busy when I need to play something. I regret all that time I stood at Mara C, doing nothing. Waste of life. imo.

Blasphemy!

jk

I know what you mean, but if I was just standing around at Mara, I usually had MxO windowed and was working on/writing something for school, watching .avi's, trying to improve my guitar skills, doing crunches or push-ups, and/or all of the above.

Maybe next time you get a chance to stand around at Mara, you could use your regret to motivate you in other areas.

Edit: After the PvP has died down of course.

/douchebagwink
[Image: SigVII-1.gif]
01-28-2010, 04:21 PM,
i can share your opinion ..i miss mxo too and i didnt find a game that can be as good as MxO (tried korean Noir Online Beta , a Mafia MMO..but the Design is bad lol ).
01-28-2010, 07:59 PM,
i tried it all too... none satisfy me
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
01-28-2010, 10:22 PM,
I agree with the OP and this thread. No other MMOs has stacked up to MxO for me.
01-29-2010, 03:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2010, 03:58 AM by Tornadic.)
(01-28-2010, 10:22 PM)Metalogic Wrote: I agree with the OP and this thread. No other MMOs has stacked up to MxO for me.

That's because they DON'T stack up. This is a biased forum to do this in, but I can point by point prove MxO is a better designed game than just about any other MMO, EVER. In every game based way. (not accounting for theme or looks, some people like medieval, or furrys)

Side note, if anyone wants me to be total prick on the internet, link me to another MMO's forum and I'll flame war the crap out of their poorly designed game. ( I do not endorse this action ... entirely Wink )
01-29-2010, 04:05 AM,
(01-29-2010, 03:56 AM)Tornadic Wrote:
(01-28-2010, 10:22 PM)Metalogic Wrote: I agree with the OP and this thread. No other MMOs has stacked up to MxO for me.

That's because they DON'T stack up. This is a biased forum to do this in, but I can point by point prove MxO is a better designed game than just about any other MMO, EVER. In every game based way. (not accounting for theme or looks, some people like medieval, or furrys)

Side note, if anyone wants me to be total prick on the internet, link me to another MMO's forum and I'll flame war the crap out of their poorly designed game. ( I do not endorse this action ... entirely Wink )

Yea...I don't think flaming other people is a good idea. If they enjoy their MMOs and are happy with it, then let them enjoy it. We'll just stay here and enjoy MxOE. That way everyone is happy.

I don't want to get into a pissing match with another MMO.