Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ScreenShots Please
01-31-2010, 11:15 PM,
RE: ScreenShots Please
(01-31-2010, 08:38 PM)rajkosto Wrote: the one the collector/exchanger is on top of, forgot which one

There is a collector on top of both Metacortex and the Gov't building. Omega is on the Gov't roof and a pandora's box collector is on top of Metacortex.
02-01-2010, 12:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2010, 12:12 AM by Sixxth.)
(01-31-2010, 01:40 PM)Morpheus Wrote: Sorry to express this but MXO world is just a big cube /sphere with sky above (events and so) and cities shapes at the end.

What you call "the map" is a model put there XD. So when you travel it's swapped by the other....

You know if you miss some packets or send some not expected...

May put a shot... but dunno...

So - By map I mean this:

[Image: districts_alpha.gif]

So all those other highlighted areas besides the ones we know - there are like 13 of them! Constructs?

(01-31-2010, 02:16 PM)rajkosto Wrote: the back polygons arent there because they have been optimized away (since they will never be seen anyway)
it's not because of the simulation inside of the simulation, every game does it
its the same reason the "skybox" is actually half a hollowed out sphere, that follows your movement, so that it can appear at infinite distance
except that if you climb to the top of metacortechs building...you can see the edge of the sky sphere lol

Awww you missed the point, which was purely for fun. I meant....if you were in the Matrix, wouldnt *everything* you see only be rendered so you see it from your angle with nothing behind it? And for each person? I dunno enough about rendering, so maybe not. That was my thought....
02-01-2010, 12:58 AM,
rendering the worlds as 2 images would be too CPU intensive for the machines to do for 1 billion people
instead, they seem to actually feed info into the brain's image processing and object detection unit, so they only need to feed you descriptions of objects and some other psychovisual data , not full 500mpixel x 2 @ 500fps images through the optic nerve
this explains seeing glitches and weirdness, and why every object in the matrix that does something needs to have some sort of form
notice how they in the animatrix they make the person happy/sad simply by probing some part of the brain, i assume they could use cheats like that for almost every part of the brain interface
also explains why the matrix appears like code ("it's just too big to be decoded by our computers"), which means that they arent sending actual image data to the users, and how people can use local constructs on weak human technology computers
02-01-2010, 01:06 AM,
(01-31-2010, 11:15 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: There is a collector on top of both Metacortex and the Gov't building. Omega is on the Gov't roof and a pandora's box collector is on top of Metacortex.

well try both, you can teleport with the emu
if you say that the govt one is taller than the mc one, then both should have the bottom edge of the sphere visible in the distance