Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ScreenShots Please
01-30-2010, 07:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2010, 08:11 PM by Neo VII.)
RE: ScreenShots Please
If you click on these they should enlarge. The day time shot is probably the best. It's a medium shot (waist up) where as the night time is a full shot. Heh, film class terms ftw...

Night Time

Day Time

[Image: SigVII-1.gif]
01-31-2010, 08:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2010, 08:52 AM by Sixxth.)
(01-28-2010, 02:58 AM)Neo VII Wrote: I just took some of some buildings I'd never seen before. I was teleporting and left out a negative sign, and ended up on the out skirts where the districts don't exist. (I didn't know it was possible either) Anyway, there are some really cool buildings there, and some of them are so long/wide, that I assume they were never implemented because missioning in one would be...tedious, I guess is the right word?
[Image: 111.jpg]

On the edge of the bridge...
[Image: 112.jpg]

This is cool. I always got mad when you got to the edge of a district, and couldnt hyperjump into what looked to be a perfectly built part of the city.

Would the areas outside of a district "work"? Could we break the barrier that stops us from getting in, and do the buildings have interiors? Not that Im requesting this - just curious if anyone knows....
01-31-2010, 10:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2010, 10:19 AM by Freestyler.)
Alright heres some screenshots I took yesterday, was going to make a new sig but I havent got around to it. Just click them to enlarge.

[Image: matrixsigcopy.jpg]
My MxOEMU vid
My Prototype vid
Is hoping and waiting.....
01-31-2010, 10:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2010, 10:26 AM by Neo VII.)
(01-31-2010, 08:52 AM)Sixxth Wrote: This is cool. I always got mad when you got to the edge of a district, and couldnt hyperjump into what looked to be a perfectly built part of the city.

Would the areas outside of a district "work"? Could we break the barrier that stops us from getting in, and do the buildings have interiors? Not that Im requesting this - just curious if anyone knows....

Yea...same here, that's why I enjoy going "out of bounds" in the stand alone. It's one of the things I'll miss when we can't use the client anymore.

No, they don't work. If you get close enough you'll see that not only do they not have doors, they're missing the rear wall. If you go around to the back, you can see straight through them, sorta...
01-31-2010, 01:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2010, 01:03 PM by Sixxth.)
(01-31-2010, 10:26 AM)Neo VII Wrote: No, they don't work. If you get close enough you'll see that not only do they not have doors, they're missing the rear wall. If you go around to the back, you can see straight through them, sorta...

oohhhh I find that kind of cool in an odd way. Its.... matrixy. A simulation inside the simulation, so to speak.

Anyhow, yeah, its too bad they aren't complete.
I also always wondered if there were expansion areas that were there, but not accessible. You could see other "constructs" on the main map screen highlighted that weren't available.

Back to your regulatory scheduled screenies!
01-31-2010, 01:40 PM,
Sorry to express this but MXO world is just a big cube /sphere with sky above (events and so) and cities shapes at the end.

What you call "the map" is a model put there XD. So when you travel it's swapped by the other....

You know if you miss some packets or send some not expected...

May put a shot... but dunno...
01-31-2010, 02:16 PM,
the back polygons arent there because they have been optimized away (since they will never be seen anyway)
it's not because of the simulation inside of the simulation, every game does it
its the same reason the "skybox" is actually half a hollowed out sphere, that follows your movement, so that it can appear at infinite distance
except that if you climb to the top of metacortechs building...you can see the edge of the sky sphere lol
01-31-2010, 02:33 PM,
(01-31-2010, 02:16 PM)rajkosto Wrote: ...if you climb to the top of metacortechs building...you can see the edge of the sky sphere...

Weeeird. How odd that it would do that over the Metacortex Building and not say, the government building. That was the tallest right?
01-31-2010, 08:38 PM,
the one the collector/exchanger is on top of, forgot which one
01-31-2010, 09:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2010, 09:41 PM by Brooklyn.)
pic is kinda big (sorry) something that photoshoped
[Image: screenshot1j.jpg]
[Image: sigff.png]