Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ScreenShots Please
01-28-2010, 03:12 AM,
RE: ScreenShots Please
Wow! I have to test that out! Big Grin
01-28-2010, 03:12 AM,
(01-28-2010, 02:58 AM)Neo VII Wrote: I just took some of some buildings I'd never seen before. I was teleporting and left out a negative sign, and ended up on the out skirts where the districts don't exist. (I didn't know it was possible either) Anyway, there are some really cool buildings there, and some of them are so long/wide, that I assume they were never implemented because missioning in one would be...tedious, I guess is the right word?

On the edge of the bridge...

I like!, that will help make people realise this is no ordinary MxOe.... Big Grin
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
01-28-2010, 06:50 AM,
there are some really cool buildings outside of the districts. you could run there using the chair trick or the teleport/subway trick; if you knew what coords you were looking for you could appear outside people's white hallways mission areas and send sims in after them. but sadly, no navmesh in those areas, except the org areas.
[Image: 30nhcgn.png]
01-28-2010, 01:17 PM,
(01-28-2010, 02:58 AM)Neo VII Wrote: I just took some of some buildings I'd never seen before. I was teleporting and left out a negative sign, and ended up on the out skirts where the districts don't exist. (I didn't know it was possible either) Anyway, there are some really cool buildings there, and some of them are so long/wide, that I assume they were never implemented because missioning in one would be...tedious, I guess is the right word?

On the edge of the bridge...

And for those hoping to continue the story, these undeveloped sites could make for fascinating raw material.
01-28-2010, 09:07 PM,

Do you have larger images of these ss? If not I will try and work with those but I would love something bigger
01-28-2010, 11:39 PM,
(01-28-2010, 09:07 PM)Twaggy Wrote: If not I will try and work with those but I would love something bigger

Don't say it... don't say it... don't say it...

That's what she said!

*runs*
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
01-28-2010, 11:41 PM,
LOL Nice one! I lol'd! But lets try and keep it on topic Tongue

Val
01-29-2010, 01:04 AM,
While I waits, Here is one I been working on for last couple of days. Nearly done it!

[Image: mxoeposter1.png]
01-30-2010, 02:53 PM,
This one is a screenshot from Rarebit with minor photshops:

[Image: MorpheusHJ.jpg]

An in game recruitment poster photoshop'd:
[Image: poster.jpg]
01-30-2010, 03:43 PM,
VERY awesome Ves, I love the tagline on the first one.