Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ScreenShots Please
01-27-2010, 10:07 PM,
ScreenShots Please
Hey people, I want ya help so I can help Big Grin

Can you all get ya glad rags on, put ya graphics to max max of all max (erm yeah you know what I mean) and take some beautiful screen shots, I feel like making some MxOe posters and desktop wallpapers etc. I'm in a photoshop mood so help pwease!
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
01-27-2010, 10:53 PM,
RE: ScreenShots Please
Have you tried the thousands of pictures Rarebit posted back in the live event forums?
01-27-2010, 11:13 PM,
(01-27-2010, 10:53 PM)Aquilae Wrote: Have you tried the thousands of pictures Rarebit posted back in the live event forums?

I have many pictures, many many. But I want new ones that are from MxOe, new start etc.
01-27-2010, 11:56 PM,
We do have an MxOE screen shot thread.
01-28-2010, 12:40 AM,
(01-27-2010, 11:56 PM)Metalogic Wrote: We do have an MxOE screen shot thread.

I would like high quality though
01-28-2010, 12:54 AM,
Yes I agree that would be very good idea! Please get your EMU Reality started go to a place of great beauty and lets take some screenshots. Since you guys cant go to International or Downtown yet and Ill get Morpheus to place me at Chelsea to see the sunrise and take a Beauty shot! Big Grin
01-28-2010, 01:09 AM,
(01-28-2010, 12:54 AM)Valaro Wrote: Yes I agree that would be very good idea! Please get your EMU Reality started go to a place of great beauty and lets take some screenshots. Since you guys cant go to International or Downtown yet and Ill get Morpheus to place me at Chelsea to see the sunrise and take a Beauty shot! Big Grin

thank you, then I will make some awesome shiz for MxOe. My way of contributing.Big Grin
01-28-2010, 01:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010, 01:35 AM by QuiDormit.)
I hear ya, I've been in a photoshop mood myself... Though as you can see, these are less MxOE and more personal...

[Image: whobomb.png]

[Image: quibomber.png]
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
01-28-2010, 01:40 AM,
WOW!

I think we have ourselves a main event advertiser already! Big Grin
01-28-2010, 02:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010, 03:05 AM by Neo VII.)
I just took some of some buildings I'd never seen before. I was teleporting and left out a negative sign, and ended up on the out skirts where the districts don't exist. (I didn't know it was possible either) Anyway, there are some really cool buildings there, and some of them are so long/wide, that I assume they were never implemented because missioning in one would be...tedious, I guess is the right word?
[Image: 111.jpg]

On the edge of the bridge...
[Image: 112.jpg]
[Image: SigVII-1.gif]