Pfft you and your 'non real' UM load.

>.>
01-23-2010, 02:14 AM,
RE: Favorite Loadout
(01-23-2010, 02:04 AM)Dracian Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 02:00 AM)Weskie Wrote: Anything that kills. 8o

Pfft you and your 'non real' UM load.

>.>

I finally have a real load in Age of Conan.
[Image: weskiepwn-1.gif]
01-24-2010, 03:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2010, 03:46 PM by ShaoX.)
Favorite load out eh... since me being the biggest noob in MXO history (I played for 3 1/2 years, and only made it too level 15) I'd have to go with karate or martial Arts. When everyone was bumped to level 50, I seemed to be pretty bad ass at pvping with grandmaster karate.
[Image: shaoxsig2.png]
01-25-2010, 10:23 AM,
(01-19-2010, 10:04 PM)Metalogic Wrote: So what was your favorite loadout?

Duelist, with SMG as far as it would go. Always loved whipping out two pistols and filling the air with lead. It reminded me of the scene when Neo and Trinity went to rescue Morpheus.
[Image: fhsig.jpg]
01-25-2010, 09:19 PM,
Duelist. I used to be MA but after they released the new level 50 guns I remained Duelist till the end.
[Image: testi_sig-2.jpg]
01-26-2010, 06:29 AM,
cr1...straight Hacker (Dev Field FTW)

cr2..I tried it all but duelist/smg was really a fun build
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
02-01-2010, 08:36 PM,
(01-20-2010, 08:39 AM)Skyscream Wrote: As anyone I faced over on Linenoise and then Syntax can tell you .. I was all about the Aikido. hehe.
It was Full Aikido with either as much Kung-fu or Karate as I could get in a straight line up the tree. But it was Aikido I relied on. Loved the defensive style of it. Not a style for the impatient, offensive, types. Used to drive people a bit batty occasionally. They'd be spamming me with moves and I'd just keep taking the hits until I sensed they were almost out of power and then BAM... start hitting them with the big slamming toss-them-about-like-a-ragdoll moves. It helped that I had something from way back that pumped up my toughness by 10%. Just can't remember what it was called off the top of my head. hehe. Made a surprising difference on occasion. That one sliver of life was all you needed sometimes.
The good hackers caused me a few problems as well as the occasional good gun folks due to my fondness for interlock but if I caught them... look out. hehe. Just a question of actually catching the buggers. lol.

But overall I felt Aikido was pretty scooby and fit my style of gaming.

This is totally left-field but I missed having wall moves in CR2.0. I really did. Glad I got a few on film before they went away.

Yep Aikido was fun.

It was MxO that got me started practicing Aikido in RL.
02-01-2010, 09:00 PM,
wall moves ? never seen one of those
(as in, when it detects an actual wall and uses it...if its just in the air ive probably seen it )
02-01-2010, 11:40 PM,
(02-01-2010, 09:00 PM)rajkosto Wrote: wall moves ? never seen one of those
(as in, when it detects an actual wall and uses it...if its just in the air ive probably seen it )
Yeah you could get one-shot pills to use, one of them is a Shadow Wall Kick.

Dracomet gave me a few on the last few days, basically in combat you activate it, if it's successful you jump to the wall, propel off it and kick 'em in the head. Big Grin
02-01-2010, 11:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2010, 11:56 PM by QuiDormit.)
(02-01-2010, 09:00 PM)rajkosto Wrote: wall moves ? never seen one of those

Yeah, there were some badass moves that used the wall that were in CR1. They actually did preserve them to keep them in the game by having the mob in the organization hideouts drop them. I can't remember who dropped what, but there were three of these specials that were called "shadow pills" that were consumables you could use in IL (but they all didn't use a wall).

Shadow Razor

Shadow Wall Kick (which would have you jump off of air if the game glitched or you weren't near a wall)

Shadow Phoenix (same as above)

When we were first moved from level 50 to 55 or 60 (I can't remember what the first level increase was) I took my Merv and Zion characters and farmed a freakin' shitload of these. :-D
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.