• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Loadout
02-02-2010, 02:30 AM,
RE: Favorite Loadout
Everything. Big Grin
02-02-2010, 09:24 AM,
(01-20-2010, 04:33 AM)Bayamos Wrote: AssassinTransformation, UnlimitDeathPulse
I liked Hybrid Gunman/MA but really loved the zen master tree we got before the game shut down.
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
02-04-2010, 06:25 AM,
<--Hacker. End of story.
02-04-2010, 08:00 AM,
My favorite loadouts were Hybrid MA/Gunslinger, Sniper, MKT/Punt.

Zen master was pretty awesome to with the Test Server and the day before it shut down.
[Image: aa945.png]

[Image: atorak.png]
02-04-2010, 09:33 AM,
I think we can all agree that Zen Master was pure pwnage.
02-04-2010, 06:21 PM,
Hack Hack Hack
I even killed MAs in IL
Got to love the code
[Image: l_d36f07faf65349c5acd4bf7b7b373b54.png]
02-04-2010, 11:35 PM,
Sniper + Expert Rifleman back in CR1. By the time CR2 rolled out I had to adjust the loadout for more accuracy and damage. By the time I had ironed out all the kinks in the loadout with all my damage clothes I could two shot anyone in PvP. It was pretty intense.
[Image: tekkensig.jpg]
02-05-2010, 03:33 AM,
Wall kick moves look nice
Too bad nobody packet logged them probably
02-06-2010, 08:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2010, 08:41 PM by EmeraldSkye.)
(01-24-2010, 03:45 PM)ShaoX Wrote: Favorite load out eh... since me being the biggest noob in MXO history (I played for 3 1/2 years, and only made it too level 15) I'd have to go with karate or martial Arts. When everyone was bumped to level 50, I seemed to be pretty bad ass at pvping with grandmaster karate.
You know, suddenly only managing to get Emerald to Level 30 before the bump-up doesn't feel so bad anymore.... Big Grin

Let's see...my favorite loadout largely depended on which character I was playing at the time, and how well the loadout balanced effectiveness with compliance to the character's concept or aim. Undecided

EmeraldSkye (the brawler) - Major in Karate, minor in Aikido (strong attacks which laughed at body armor, with Aikido's toggles for defense...a nice loadout which had about 3 parts Offense for 1 part Defense. Karate Master--and later Karate Grandmaster--was a good set for putting punks down quickly and efficiently; the Sky-High Sidekick, Ki-Charged Punch and Sidekick Combo were not to be trifled with. The biggest liability to this build was its tendency to eat up all your IS if you just went completely bucknuts with the special attacks; Ki-Charged Punch alone would eat up about a third of your bar, which could get you in trouble if you were too liberal with it. But god, could it knock people deader than hell if it connected....)

Gothibelle (the shooter) - Major in Rifleman, minor in Sniper (the Level 50 bump-up made her a terror, with Damage and Accuracy buffs from both sides of the build, as well as some stealth capability for shooting somebody's head off, scootching around to some other hidey hole and shooting someone's head off again. And even if someone got her in Interlock, her Operative, Soldier and Rifleman debuffs and attacks were usually enough to see her through without getting roughed up too badly.)

RubyEidolon (the mage) - Major in Virologist, minor in Code Shaper (a nuke-happy crowd controller with a cheap simmie to stand behind. The bump-up turned her into a Howitzer/Code Shaper, which was a pretty wild ride.)

Mozambique (the rogue) - Major in Shadow, minor in Assassin (I didn't get to play her all that much, as I was usually having too much fun with Emerald and Gothy. But her loadout was good for hit-and-run attacks...Sneak or Disguise up behind someone, kill him with a Leg Sweep or a Diving Frankensteiner or something, run away (with a Cartwheel Escape to get out of the next goon's IL, if necessary), lose the rest of the goons, heal up (if necessary), then Sneak or Disguise back again....)

I had a D&D-style party in my own server selection screen alone! Good times. Smile
[Image: EmeraldSkyeSig1.jpg]
02-06-2010, 11:01 PM,
(02-05-2010, 03:33 AM)rajkosto Wrote: Wall kick moves look nice
Too bad nobody packet logged them probably

After Cr2, I never had one happen again, thought they took the animation out?

It was awesome when it happened!