Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Loadout
01-20-2010, 06:53 AM,
RE: Favorite Loadout
my fav was AOEs right after cr2 released. You could increase your area radius attack by something like 30m and take down all npcs on an entire floor right from the elevator.

Vector/howi was fun as long as your first debuff landed. Then you could stack hack on top of hack and watch your enemy melt away.

cr1 dev field was fun for reds, hated by lvl 16's
01-20-2010, 08:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2010, 08:41 AM by Skyscream.)
As anyone I faced over on Linenoise and then Syntax can tell you .. I was all about the Aikido. hehe.
It was Full Aikido with either as much Kung-fu or Karate as I could get in a straight line up the tree. But it was Aikido I relied on. Loved the defensive style of it. Not a style for the impatient, offensive, types. Used to drive people a bit batty occasionally. They'd be spamming me with moves and I'd just keep taking the hits until I sensed they were almost out of power and then BAM... start hitting them with the big slamming toss-them-about-like-a-ragdoll moves. It helped that I had something from way back that pumped up my toughness by 10%. Just can't remember what it was called off the top of my head. hehe. Made a surprising difference on occasion. That one sliver of life was all you needed sometimes.
The good hackers caused me a few problems as well as the occasional good gun folks due to my fondness for interlock but if I caught them... look out. hehe. Just a question of actually catching the buggers. lol.

But overall I felt Aikido was pretty scooby and fit my style of gaming.

This is totally left-field but I missed having wall moves in CR2.0. I really did. Glad I got a few on film before they went away.
[Image: Skysig1.jpg]
01-20-2010, 11:07 AM,
I rocked a pretty mean Physician.
01-20-2010, 11:31 AM,
in cr1 i was owning fools 1-4 lvls higher then me with my MA loadout. i was also lvl 25 by the end of cr1 lol
[Image: kenna1-1.png]
01-20-2010, 02:27 PM,
(01-20-2010, 06:31 AM)The Jackal Wrote: My Favorite was Kung Fu. Machinegun kicks for the win! ... I think Machinegun kicks was in Kung fu ... AH MxO WITHDRAWAL!.

I think it was karate.

My favs were the brutality of Full Auto and Full Auto Redux in SMGs.

I also loved the grace of Aikido. Aikido's downfall was the 2 upgrades rather than abilities.

http://www.thematrix.rumbaar.net/index.p..._Abilities
01-20-2010, 07:52 PM,
(01-20-2010, 11:31 AM)KennaSyntax Wrote: in cr1 i was owning fools 1-4 lvls higher then me with my MA loadout. i was also lvl 25 by the end of cr1 lol

aye, same here. People could not understand how someone lower was kicking their ass in ma duels
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
01-20-2010, 08:59 PM,
I tried them all and they were all fun.
Started out as mkt, which id say is the class i know best.
Was able to beat pretty much anything. Doesnt mean i never died; well actualy i died quite often. Never minded, came back and tried it again Wink

The other class i played alot was hacker. You had alot of abs to choose from. You could be DoTs, AoE, downgrades, anything. And never had to change your stats. ^^ (Did i say already that i know the stathack mission by heart >.<)
[Image: luxpingu3ap.jpg]
01-20-2010, 09:19 PM,
(01-20-2010, 12:12 AM)Gerik Wrote: Utility Master

Ugh, I hated going against this loadout so much! lmao.

Duelist main | SMG sub

That or MKT/Assassin mix. GOAL!
[Image: l_f0b9a9ddae9540cca0b416e8a1254fae.jpg]
01-20-2010, 10:05 PM,
(01-20-2010, 08:59 PM)LuxPingu Wrote: I tried them all and they were all fun.
Started out as mkt, which id say is the class i know best.
Was able to beat pretty much anything. Doesnt mean i never died; well actualy i died quite often. Never minded, came back and tried it again Wink

The other class i played alot was hacker. You had alot of abs to choose from. You could be DoTs, AoE, downgrades, anything. And never had to change your stats. ^^ (Did i say already that i know the stathack mission by heart >.<)

where you being hiding?
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
01-20-2010, 10:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2010, 10:11 PM by Gerik.)
(01-20-2010, 09:19 PM)Chainer Wrote:
(01-20-2010, 12:12 AM)Gerik Wrote: Utility Master

Ugh, I hated going against this loadout so much! lmao.

Why? Most of the time when I'd be the only one PvPing as Zion some nights, there'd be one douchebag who'd load that Destroy Proxy ability, use it and then switch immediately back to their main loadout. They'd have like 2 other guys on me as well, if they were trolling me or not, that would piss me off so much when I would try and play the class.

Edit: Morpheus, nerf that ability please when you start to mess with them, kthnx. ;o