Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things in real life that reminds you of The Matrix
01-21-2010, 07:08 AM,
RE: Things in real life that reminds you of The Matrix
When I lived in Sydney a few months ago everytime I got the bus into town I went past the "Adam's street bridge"

[Image: IMG_0606.jpg]

And metacortex was downtown, used to go past that alot.
[Image: ceegebanner.jpg]
01-21-2010, 07:11 AM,
Did you ever get to go inside the Metacortex building?
01-21-2010, 07:18 AM,
Yeah, took the scaffold to get to the roof. No, that's a lie I never went in.
[Image: ceegebanner.jpg]
01-21-2010, 07:20 AM,
(01-21-2010, 07:18 AM)Ceege Wrote: Yeah, took the scaffold to get to the roof. No, that's a lie I never went in.

Aww poo.
01-26-2010, 04:52 PM,
How all other people just walk on their daily lives, never caring about anything else, choosing to be ignorant.
It's the only thing I can think of.

Ps. I have a black trenchcoat, except it has borked ;( Will have to get a new one in the future.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

04-04-2010, 07:11 AM,
Back around 2003 or so when Reloaded was coming out and Poweraid had made the Matrix flavor Poweraid i had gone to see a baseball game in LA, ofcourse the Los Angeles Dodgers. Inside Dodgers stadium I immediately noticed two agent looking men in suits that had ear pieces and one was holding a poweraid bottle I was amazed like "WTF THE MATRIX IS REAL AND THEY ARE HERE TO SHOW ME!" LOL I was about 13 at the time so still had a naive childish mind. All night I sat in my seat amazed that I had just seen real life agents when suddenly I looked to my right and deeper in the crowd there was an ENTIRE section of seats filled with nothing but agents agents literally about 80-90 maybe even over a hundred of them it has to be the coolest movie promotion I've ever witnessed.
04-10-2010, 12:14 AM,
(04-04-2010, 07:11 AM)Brainwasher416 Wrote: Back around 2003 or so when Reloaded was coming out and Poweraid had made the Matrix flavor Poweraid i had gone to see a baseball game in LA, ofcourse the Los Angeles Dodgers. Inside Dodgers stadium I immediately noticed two agent looking men in suits that had ear pieces and one was holding a poweraid bottle I was amazed like "WTF THE MATRIX IS REAL AND THEY ARE HERE TO SHOW ME!" LOL I was about 13 at the time so still had a naive childish mind. All night I sat in my seat amazed that I had just seen real life agents when suddenly I looked to my right and deeper in the crowd there was an ENTIRE section of seats filled with nothing but agents agents literally about 80-90 maybe even over a hundred of them it has to be the coolest movie promotion I've ever witnessed.

Love it. For me, every time I pass a phone booth, I feel like I should tag it.
04-10-2010, 02:03 AM,
Every time i pass near an stilist with Matrix products or Matix clothing (you forgot an "r" guys!)
05-18-2010, 01:03 PM,
What reminds me of The Matrix?

About half of my wardrobe.
05-18-2010, 05:40 PM,
everytime i go shooting and have to reload my mags...