Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Server ?
01-18-2010, 10:35 AM,
RE: Official Server ?
yes, but we'r actually close to the 0.00003% as we are over 600.. xD.

dont care about sony and all his software crap.
01-19-2010, 06:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2010, 07:21 AM by Khem1kal.)
The fact is that sony online 'entertainment' have been shafting their customers for years.

I don't know if any of you ever played Planetside? That was a classic and groundbreaking MMO(FPS) that Sony managed to ruin with one patch.
In spite of hugely negative customer feedback, they stuck to their guns and insisted they were right, resulting in server populations halving almost overnight and turning what was a fantastic and well populated game into a shambles.
The most emphatic case of hubris I have ever witnessed.
Players saying 'you've made our game rubbish and unplayable!'
Sony saying 'er...it's our game and we can do what we like with it!'
It is still running to this day..on one server with a pop of roughly 20....next for the off-switch?

Also, SWG - another example of a complete lack of judgement on SOEs part.

Make an mmorg based on the most lucrative license available (at the time...probably still) and neglect to include the one playable class everyone wants to roll - A Jedi.
Subsequently introduce playable Jedi but make actually being able to have one akin to winning the Euro-Millions then Successfully qualifying for the SAS.
I.E. Not very easy.
Then..to add final insult to pretty painful injury, overnight, they dispense with all that and make a Jedi available to all and sundry at character creation.
Alienate and anger all the players who've worked for months to get their Jedi?
F*** 'em!

MXO was the final straw though....

I'll never play one of their games again.

<Cough>...sorry for the rant.

Apart from all that, they're ok guys.
[Image: mxoemu.jpg]
01-19-2010, 06:52 AM,
Am I a traitor for having a Sony product?
01-20-2010, 10:12 AM,
(01-19-2010, 06:52 AM)Metalogic Wrote: Am I a traitor for having a Sony product?

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

lol jk.
[Image: newsig-1.jpg]
01-20-2010, 01:03 PM,
it had better not be a ps3....if it is......i will get mad
"i don't know if its me, but it seems like something big is going to happen" - Miles "Tails" Prower
01-20-2010, 01:05 PM,
Nah, it's a Sony Walkman MP3 player. I didn't buy an Ipod because I'm not a pretentious ass as most Ipod and Iphone people are. Notice I said MOST.
01-20-2010, 02:57 PM,
I think Sony makes good electronics. But SOE division can suck and egg. I won't even download any games on my phone in case they might be by SOE. I won't make that mistake again. I will not support SOE in any way.
01-20-2010, 03:10 PM,
Yes, there's a difference between Sony Online Entertainment and Sony. I like Sony products, they're - for the most part - of good quality, and I never had any problem with any of them.

SOE, on the other hand... well...
[Image: Dee.jpg]

01-21-2010, 12:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2010, 12:33 AM by Valaro.)
Agree there Agent! please dont attack SONY. SONY are a fine company who make very good electronic products and are run by MANY different people who know that the "Customer" is the way forward.

I point you all to look at an example: Google: Bravia TV's and PSN. The link? Download movies from the Playstation Network to your tv in HD/ SD. < Genious!

However John Smedley is the head of Sony Online Entertainment! < IE Online/ MMOG's! He doesnt in fact have the power to admit hes wrong! Even when the world and the people above him say he is. he says no im right!

SOE was recently merged partially with SCE (Sony Computer Entertaintment) There Playstation divison where Smedley has to answer to Haz Kirai, the Boss of SCE! I think thats a rather fitting punishment. Kirai is having nothing to do with the current games they have, but is having a big play in DCUO and Agency as they are going to be on his console he isnt going to let SOE ruin it! So I Say. HA HA Smedley not so much the boss anymore huh!
01-21-2010, 12:37 AM,
(01-21-2010, 12:32 AM)Valaro Wrote: Smedley not so much the boss anymore huh!

Only thing he was a boss of was FUBARs
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya