Worst/Best time in MxO
01-07-2010, 08:16 AM,
RE: Worst/Best time in MxO
I thought i would make my first post count Smile

Best time: AFK Dancing in Mara C
Worst time: Being afk ninja'd by the nekid punt squad Dodgy

Wassup y'all Smile
[Image: sig.php]
01-07-2010, 08:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2010, 08:21 AM by starschwar.)
Good times: Live events (especially with Vogt), roleplay, and above all else, spending time with the faction - truly, the best friends I've ever had.

Bad: The months leading up to shutdown. Having a power surge five mintues before shutdown, only to get back in for literally the last five seconds. I did get the last word in on faction chat at least. "****ing POWER SURCHE" - typo and all.
01-07-2010, 10:06 AM,
(01-07-2010, 08:20 AM)starschwar Wrote: Good times: Live events (especially with Vogt), roleplay, and above all else, spending time with the faction - truly, the best friends I've ever had.

Bad: The months leading up to shutdown. Having a power surge five mintues before shutdown, only to get back in for literally the last five seconds. I did get the last word in on faction chat at least. "****ing POWER SURCHE" - typo and all.

Dude, I was kicked from server about the same time Star, and I distinctly remember running behind you from the "other" Mara Hardline because Mara C HL was busy. I made it to the stairs and then ...........Wake Up. Yeah, that was sucky as I think everyone else was already meatwaded. I'll have to dig a bit, but I think I have a pic of me running to Mara C right behind you.
01-07-2010, 10:45 AM,
(01-07-2010, 08:16 AM)TheKingOfHearts Wrote: I thought i would make my first post count Smile

Wassup y'all Smile

Hey, TKOH. Welcome back
01-07-2010, 03:21 PM,
best time: when i found my first faction and made my first friends

worst time: when my friends stopped playing lol
01-07-2010, 10:44 PM,
(01-07-2010, 10:45 AM)Vesuveus Wrote:
(01-07-2010, 08:16 AM)TheKingOfHearts Wrote: I thought i would make my first post count Smile

Wassup y'all Smile

Hey, TKOH. Welcome back

Its good to be back, yet i feel out of place with all you legends XD
Damn, i wish i had known about this place before the shutdown, cause i was haxing as much as i could. But i binned it all cause im no computer hacker (lol, Mr T).
But looks like its all going well Smile

Hopefully i can help with aspects like graphics development when the emu is full Smile
(I did request a dev kit for this durring the good old days, but they said no Sad But might be able to find other software that could work just as well).
[Image: sig.php]
01-09-2010, 08:25 AM,
(01-06-2010, 02:17 PM)Neopill Wrote: Best times - Being taken to Gruesome when I was lvl 12 by Windstriker, tripping on Acid and in sneak following and watching him destroy Ravenous Bloodboys and the like. He was solo using the Howitzer/destroyer (cr 1.0) so the light show was bitchin! Man that was cool, I had some sweet drum and bass rollin in the background and those glowing red tattoos those dudes had was sick looking.
- PvP
- Wrecking MikeCool3's year by smoking his ass in duels, best of 5, 3 to 0, MA loadouts. At Mara C after he talked about 2 hours worth of sh1t during a really sweet night of Random awesome PvP. (Syntaxers know what im talking about when I say random awesome)
- Live Events and Espi's RP/PvP, oh and also Lucadellos as well, good times.

bad times - Losing touch with old friends and not geting to see them in-game before close. Finding out that I guess it really was'nt Morpheus that sent me that message that everyone thought I had photoshopped, but was found to be true almost 2 years later. Well, true that I didnt photoshop it.

Those were good times eh? Although I never did get proper revenge on Starshwar for flatlining me so many times.. lol. Maybe in the future eh? Big Grin I could go on and on about rp/pvp and good times at mara C random awesomeness after I finally got off my lazy butt and reached 50. hehe.

As for that "Morph" message... I gave a quite a few people an earful about the things they said. Never doubted for a minute you got that message. It was just whether the sender was legit was my question.

TKOH ... we were all noobs once. lol. I can even remember when Neopill was but a young pup wandering around behind Wind going "Whoa...". lol. Cheers man.
[Image: Skysig1.jpg]
01-14-2010, 06:03 AM,
Best time: Naked bandana snake of Orion1's at Mara Central! Big Grin
Worst time: The long hours of being one of the single mervs on the server in the mech dominated timezones.
01-17-2010, 11:29 AM,
I think the best time for me was when Chapter 8 started, and we got to re-engaged in the war.

The worse time for me, is when the Cypherite population in Recursion disappeared.
01-18-2010, 04:58 AM,
Cause that Reposco dude was owning them - that's what I heard, anyway Tongue