Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite video game villian.
12-28-2009, 06:13 AM,
Favorite video game villian.
Of all the games you've ever played which video game villian ranks at the top?

For me i think it would have to be Kreia from KOTOR 2. She is subtle and manipulative and knows exactly what she is doing.

Kreia was voiced well too, Sara Kestelman was perfect for the role.
[Image: MXO.jpg]
12-28-2009, 08:59 AM,
RE: Favorite video game villian.
I loved Kreia too, really interesting character, but I'd have to go with Albert Wesker. Been my favorite villain since the first Resident Evil.

Just disappointed that his big plot that took five games to reach was to destroy the earth and rule as a God.

And turning into a blob.
[Image: Dee.jpg]

12-28-2009, 12:44 PM,
My favorite Videogame villain of all time is Joker from Batman: Arkham Asylum. Exclamation
An awesome Game and an awesome Character. Big Grin
12-31-2009, 05:34 AM,
Kefka from final fantasy VI. That guy's insane Smile
12-31-2009, 06:40 AM,
Gary Oak
12-31-2009, 06:57 AM,
Dr. Breen from the Half Life series. (Only to be surpassed by the Gman, IF he is actually the bad guy).
[Image: newsig-1.jpg]
12-31-2009, 02:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2009, 02:32 PM by EmeraldSkye.)
Mehrunes Dagon, the Daedra Lord from both The Elder Scrolls Legends: Battlespire and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. That guy just won't give up! His sword's pretty cool, too...if you can find it. And his final giant-sized confrontation with Martin Septim--the last of Tamriel's Imperial bloodline--is truly the meat and drink of epics.

Aribeth from Neverwinter Nights is up there, too. I feel bad for her, watching her spiral down from holy paladin to traitorous and unholy blackguard, all because her lover was unjustly killed for the sake of "mob justice". Even my bloodthirsty Lawful Evil character had to let her live after she yielded in combat. Definitely a tragic villain. :|
[Image: EmeraldSkyeSig1.jpg]
01-01-2010, 01:16 PM,
Liquid Snake.
01-02-2010, 12:46 AM,
^ Totally agree with Aquilae:

Liquid Snake!

Quote:

YOU GOT FATHERS DOMINANT GENES, WHILE IM STUCK WITH THE RECESSIVE ONES! DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A FAILURE BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN!
01-02-2010, 02:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2010, 02:28 AM by dbrain.)
I love KAne & lynch xD
[Image: 1561-kanelynch.jpg]

Darth-Vader
[Image: darth-vader-costume.jpg]

Revolver Ocelot
[Image: 05liquidocelotvo8.png]

MR.BiSOn
[Image: bison.jpg]
[Image: 2.gif]