Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackin In
12-27-2009, 08:50 AM,
Jackin In
Hey Everyone,

Just been watching the matrix and it made me miss the game, could not believe this site when i came across it, the amount of spam sites i had visited looking for some sort of private server then this. I am at the moment downloading the patches and i am very confident that this is going to work so very excited.

Anyway, just wanted to say what a fantastic job you guys are doing, i am a software engineer by trade for almost 5 years now and although i dont have much expierience in reverse engineering i have a vast knowledge in software development and engineering and i will do anything to help this project, anything i can

Regards

Jonathan
12-27-2009, 09:58 AM,
RE: Jackin In
Well let me be the first in welcoming you to our community. I'm always happy to see another red pill! Wink

-Ry Heart
12-27-2009, 10:00 AM,
Thanks for the welcome, managed to get jacked in, took me a while to remember all the controls.

Is their anywhere on the site that describes what is currently working and what is not?

Keep up all the good work everyone
12-27-2009, 12:49 PM,
There are a few places around the forum that explain some small working features in some older releases. Morpheus is working on a new release atm but wants to perfect it yet. Meantime check this thread:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-175.html