Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy howdy and SPOON!!! lol
12-23-2009, 07:48 AM,
Howdy howdy and SPOON!!! lol
Hey folks.
Just getting back in contact with some old friends from MxO and they pointed me here. I didn't see an official "Hey folks" thread so I'm doing this. heh.
Not sure how many of you remember me (or knew me in the first place) but I dropped off the face of the world a while before the end. Life.. it's funny like that.

I was surprised that someone was doing something like this but .. damn .. have at it folks. I look forward to someday being able to jack-in once more. I was never happy about my departure and then it ended. Le sigh.

Not sure how often I'll be dropping in here but it will be occasionally. Gotta make a new sig too. lol. I deleted all my old ones when I heard about MxO and I can't find the backups anywhere. lol.

Anyhoo... Just wanted to drop a line and say hey. Nice to be among redpills again.

Cheers!!
[Image: Skysig1.jpg]
12-24-2009, 07:18 PM,
RE: Howdy howdy and SPOON!!! lol
Hello! Nice to Meet you!

Welcome to the dark side.. Er.. this is the matrix fourms..

Welcome to the machines!
[Image: shaoxsig2.png]
12-24-2009, 10:18 PM,
Hello there, Skyscream! ... 'bout time you gave word on your departure Tongue Was wondering where the hell you ran off to!
12-25-2009, 06:12 AM,
Hey Sky, welcome and thanks for the help with the vids.
[Image: MXO.jpg]
12-26-2009, 11:38 AM,
Hey everyone Big Grin missed ya all so much came to say hello and merry xmas Big Grin
01-03-2010, 06:03 AM,
Thanks folks. Happy New year.
[Image: Skysig1.jpg]
02-05-2010, 08:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-05-2010, 08:32 PM by EmeraldSkye.)
Skyscreeeeeeeeam!

I was asking Gerik about you, right up until the end! I haven't seen you since 2005! You may not remember me, but you taught me how to do the macros back when I was a newbie!

[Image: MacroMentor.JPG]

Remember? Big Grin
[Image: EmeraldSkyeSig1.jpg]
02-07-2010, 01:01 AM,
Hey Skyscream. I remember seeing you out and about in the early days. Looking forward to having that experience again Smile
02-08-2010, 01:35 AM,
Pretty the reason and inspiration for me getting on YouTube, yo Sky.
02-09-2010, 09:59 AM,
Hey Sky! Smile
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]