Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix props, all three movies
12-22-2009, 10:13 AM,
Matrix props, all three movies
I don't know if any are you are familiar with Propstore of London, but they carry some Matrix props. I know some of you are collectors of Matrix stuff so i thought i'd put the link up:

http://www.propstore.com/

If you just type in Matrix in the serch bar it'll pull up what they have.
[Image: MXO.jpg]
12-22-2009, 10:20 AM,
RE: Matrix props, all three movies
i like it a lot, but even with my little salary, it's a (bit) expensive for an object xD.

Anyway, i repeat.. it's great.

i am still deciding if i will buy a primaguide or the game unsealed for fun (should be cheap now) Big Grin. so this is outta range.. for now
12-22-2009, 10:40 AM,
(12-22-2009, 10:20 AM)Morpheus Wrote: i like it a lot, but even with my little salary, it's a (bit) expensive for an object xD.

Anyway, i repeat.. it's great.

i am still deciding if i will buy a primaguide or the game unsealed for fun (should be cheap now) Big Grin. so this is outta range.. for now

Let me know when you want to pick up the Primaguide or a sealed copy of MxO. I can help out on that.
12-22-2009, 04:01 PM,
Want FM-1500 Desert Eagle.
12-22-2009, 05:47 PM,
I browse Propstore on a fairly regular basis, Smith's Desert Eagle wasn't up very long before it sold.

Usually anything to do with Machine, specifically Smith, sells pretty fast. The upside is that Propstore has quite a few returns so it's good to check back from time to time.