Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy fellas!
12-20-2009, 05:17 PM,
Howdy fellas!
Whats up?! so bummed about the ending of MXO my personal favorite MMO. It had such a great concept and unique style of gameplay with maybe the best online community I've ever encountered.

Though i was not a very consistent member of the community i still enjoyed it very much every time i would renew my account for a month or two at a time, I had several toons spread throughout all the servers but spent most of my time in Recursion, MXO and Recursion in particular had the best RP I've ever witnessed with its immensely deep story and setting.

The purpose of this post is just to introduce myself and meet some of my fellow refugees I plan on spending time on the forum chatting and looking forward to a hopeful release of a working EMU. Greetings...Big Grin
12-20-2009, 07:19 PM,
RE: Howdy fellas!
Saluti! Glad to have you among us!
[Image: Dee.jpg]

12-20-2009, 09:05 PM,
Greetings, operative.
12-21-2009, 02:40 AM,
Welcome and nice to have you back. What were some of your character names?
12-21-2009, 04:57 AM,
Hey there how it going. I look forward to player with you inside the Matrix (One day) Smile
12-21-2009, 05:52 AM,
(12-21-2009, 02:40 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: Welcome and nice to have you back. What were some of your character names?

Archnexus, 3ring and I had a "bluepill" I would walk around with, I remember seeing you around with the Daniel Institute and when you were in The Trust! I was in Opus Neo for a short time, I had plenty of pals in The Trust tho.