Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 
A New Homepage Look & Forum Design
12-13-2009, 05:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-13-2009, 05:41 AM by Valaro.)
A New Homepage Look & Forum Design
Hi Guys,

Just to let you all know Neo and Morpheus have placed me as a "Community Relations Representative". What is this you may wonder?

Well basically that means that I am a Virrago type character. I will eventually do some small tid bits of news when the dev's don't have time and will be taking some ideas from you guys on all aspects of the EMU and seeing what can be done, to improve what we have already.

Further down the line I will be helping put together and advertise Player run events on the forum and maybe bring back some golden oldies like "Image Retrieval" based on player events and up coming player story-lines. Of course this is all WAY down the line Q4 2010 or maybe into 2011. But hey its always good to plan ahead right?

OK moving onto business. Coming in the next week or so we will have a new homepage when we come onto the site. It looks fantastic Neo is currently working on it adding some new features and enhancements and it should be ready to go soon enough. You can all thank Contained for this!

It is in the works to also create a new look for the forum. Myself, Neo, Contained & Morpheus are all working towards a few ideas but its a little ways off. So that's something to look forward to outside the game.

To finish off I would also like it if the unofficial "Player Event Team" could put together some role play on the role play section of the forums so that we can see just how good a PET them MAY be, after all we don't want Neo returning to life and ending the world or something. Right?

Anyway I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I think that comes from not only me but the Dev's themselves! (They'll do there own little bits).

Take Care

Valaro

Discuss this at: Broadcast Depth
Thread Closed