morpheus help me pls!
hello there lost mxo community

also i've done it, mySql appache etc.
if i going to start matrix2.bat i can login and the game will start too,
but the screen still black

pls help me morpheus, i am using windows vista
12-09-2009, 03:15 AM,
RE: morpheus help me pls!
I smell a very specific admin function coming.
[Image: Dee.jpg]

12-09-2009, 03:44 AM,
(12-08-2009, 10:26 PM)TDE Wrote: windows vista
[Image: Windows_Longhorn_I_Black_Prev.jpg]
12-09-2009, 06:40 AM,
(12-09-2009, 03:15 AM)Agent Pace Wrote: I smell a very specific admin function coming.

It is quite pungent, is'nt it?
[Image: 9mmfuavataaquatiumjx2.gif]
12-09-2009, 08:00 AM,
Indeed...
12-09-2009, 10:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2009, 10:44 AM by Morpheus.)
Yeah, we got a uncommon way of say things xD.

Like we explained inside mxo, when i took the shot:
[Image: screenshot33n.jpg]

Oh no, forget it... that didnt even happen!! My memory is playing with me...
12-09-2009, 02:18 PM,
O.O Me likey
12-09-2009, 05:54 PM,
meh, that's not a real shot xD. it was recreated yesterday, from logs data xD. just kidding a bit xD.

feel the powaaa XD.
12-09-2009, 08:10 PM,
Silly Swan...
[Image: SigVII-1.gif]
12-11-2009, 05:32 AM,
I have a suggestion about mxo, if it ever goes live again.

Instead of following up with the story where it left off, if anyone decides to role play and write the story and do cinematics,

we should roleplay in a different direction. Let me explain.

I always wondered about the ONE before neo and how everything turn out to be. We could take bits and pieces of what the trilogy

mentioned about the ONE before NEO, and write a story based on the previous ONE, start the story with the (ONE) at the point where he meets the architect. show a cinematic intro for the new story based on this, and show zion being destroyed and the code inserted in the one being desiminated, then show the process of how he makes the choice of picking the 27 individuals to rebuild zion and start the story at the beggining 100 years before neo.

where the ONE has just finished resetting the matrix and we still have the one who in the game just like tindall, he would gives us missions and train us to be the future Zion. so instead of tindall giving us mission it would be The ONE before neo, or have some other npc give missions but make the ONE a main character in the game where there are no refferences to Neo Trinity or morpheous, it would be RP in a different direction allthougheter.

Or we could go back further and RP at the point of the second ONE, and then have references to the first ONE, and and how the First ONE came about, it would not be good to start with the first ONE story wise, RP, and write stories about it cuz its better to be at some mid point with a earlier refference so that the story has a place where to grab from, and then show cinematics where the oracle shows the second ONE about his predeccessor. it would be matrix 2.0 Raw, a story completely unknown to everyone and interesting to see the One making The right choice(the Machines choice).

To me Neo made the wrong choice, he was mislead by the Oracle. Cuz everyone knows the one is systemic, and is part of the function of the matrix, in other words, the One didnt come about on its own, he was made to be by the source, the code inserted in him is from the source, he still human, but chosen to do the machines dirty work(rebuild Zion), but because of his humanity the variable is that he still had to make a choice. A choice machines couldn't make him do, but the one logically speaking never had a choice, it was inevitable based on his nature and affection towards all humans making the function of the ONE easier to manipulate.

He was coerced sort of speak, that if he didn't return to the source everyone in the matrix dies, and at the same time war was at the doors of zion at the point of total extermination, so the one felt a deep responsibility not to allow humans to go extinct, he knew if everyone in zion died and also in the matrix then humans would be no more. so the One before Neo made a choice, based on what humanity and the machines needed, and there is where the story should start.

NEO left a mess in the matrix. His choice brought peace, that didnt last a week(sort of speak) so what was the whole purpose of this stupidity? IT was the Oracles stupidity, and i have a theory as to why, i think is because she and the key maker and some others got replaced by a better program and she chosed to hide in the matrix instead of going back to the source, and then seraph who was her protector also got replaced( cuz otherwise why would smith chase him like a ghost before neos time and also why would the other agent said to the key maker his only purpouse is to be deleted?) deletion happens only when a better program is made or when it breaks down. So it seems like this replacement happened at matrix 5.0 towards the sixth version. The version Neo was born in.

SO MY THEORY IS THE ORACLE WAS PISSED, and mad, and wanted failure, wanted to change things at a high risk. wanted revenge.

So if we start the story before neo at any given version of the matrix it would be awesome. It would be like submerging in an unknown territory.