Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stupid but maybe cool idea
12-06-2009, 12:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2009, 01:54 PM by Morpheus.)
Stupid but maybe cool idea
Hi all.

I didnt know where to put it, as the topic could be half dev, half offtopic or maybe other ones.

As i pass some time into logs worlds, and i found many of the forumeers, i thought that this "service" could be offered.

What i'm talking about is to look for you on your logs and give you the packet that defines you. They are non-sense lines (about 6) with numbers and so, but they can (apart from faction string) recompose you into mxo world, meaning that it's like your DNA, containing first name, last name, handler, rsi,.. etc.

I can pm you that (it's just text) and you can save it forever xD. Apart from that, it means that you would be able to recover your RSI, profession and level as it was in SOE billing time.

Requirements:
- Be in logs: mostly have been captured by the loggers, which is mostly being on on the last days. Logged parts seems to be Syntax + Recursion. But i cannot assure 100%.
- Post your handle here.

I will update the list here and if available, edit your request post with a shot of "you", if packet existed.

PS: plz, keep this thread clean, or i will delete non-related posts.
PS2: note that i could take some time to make this.

Code:
---------------------
Current petitions being looked at:
NONE
---------------------
Current petitions succesfully found:
NONE
---------------------
Petitions without packet (i'm sorry :( ):
Gerik
12-06-2009, 12:48 PM,
RE: Stupid but maybe cool idea
Is this limited to just Recursion or can you find people from the other servers as well?
12-06-2009, 12:53 PM,
(12-06-2009, 12:48 PM)Gerik Wrote: Is this limited to just Recursion or can you find people from the other servers as well?
updated that. Recursion + Syntax, i think.
12-06-2009, 12:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2009, 01:03 PM by Gerik.)
(12-06-2009, 12:53 PM)Morpheus Wrote:
(12-06-2009, 12:48 PM)Gerik Wrote: Is this limited to just Recursion or can you find people from the other servers as well?
updated that. Recursion + Syntax, i think.

Right on, I'll post mine then.

Gerik - Syntax
Garuk - Syntax
GerikV2 - Recursion

Super original with names, amirite? lol Didn't mean to be greedy posting 3 names, just figured if you couldn't find some that you might find one at least.
12-06-2009, 01:03 PM,
To say it's a bad idea would be wrong, but this could be a bit of waste in time/resources. Maybe I speak for myself but with the help of the standalone emu client and the derma clothing program I have rebuilt Rxu and saved all the settings for future reference, furthermore I'd like to think that most of us are (still)here because we were not the "casual" MXO players and for that reason I wouldn't be surprised if we have all recreated our main chars already.
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
12-06-2009, 01:26 PM,
rofk, bad luck for both of us Gerik xD. seems like you missed the MxoStreetView car when it passed Tongue.

(12-06-2009, 01:03 PM)Rxu Wrote: ...
Yes, and apart from that, if this is found, it's exact with the mxo real format, and not just rsi. but i like your point Big Grin.
12-06-2009, 01:32 PM,
(12-06-2009, 01:26 PM)Morpheus Wrote: rofk, bad luck for both of us Gerik xD. seems like you missed the MxoStreetView car when it passed Tongue.

Yay -_- Oh well, I don't mind re-leveling.

*prays for 10x normal XP gain*
12-06-2009, 02:58 PM,
Recursion - Aquilae
12-06-2009, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-17-2009, 10:48 AM by Zackattack.)
Syntax - LegendaryZack (Last Days)

Recursion - Zackattack

Recursion - fr33z3r (Alternate)
[Image: aa945.png]

[Image: atorak.png]
12-06-2009, 03:17 PM,
Intriguing...

Vector-NeoVII-Level 50 (spent most of my time here)
Vector-NeoVIl-Level 1 (capital i, lower case L)
Recursion-NeoVll-Level 50 (two lower case L's) <--- This one?
Syntax-NeoVlI-Level 1 (lower case L, capital i)

...like RxU noted, most of us have recreated RSI. Still, Morpheus had me at MxO DNA.
[Image: SigVII-1.gif]