Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stupid but maybe cool idea
12-17-2009, 08:36 AM,
RE: Stupid but maybe cool idea
hey hows it going good work guys i look forward to seeing all of you again in mara

recursion: thepiggy- main guy
maryObrien
c0rnel1us
taunted
thep1ggy

thanks for all you guys are doing.
12-17-2009, 09:06 AM,
Recursion-Xline3
Vector-XTank
Vector-Xstractor
Syntax-Xmaster
[Image: zeem5672711rs1.gif]
12-17-2009, 10:23 PM,
Syntax - JohnnyElectro
12-18-2009, 10:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009, 10:22 AM by Rylie.)
Syntax: Rylie

In another thread I said I sold my account to a friend. So maybe he was on Ry during those last few days. Good luck finding me.

-Ry Confused
12-18-2009, 12:34 PM,
I hope this restores our coding/ crafting library. Along with level, all else I can live without. Including the Headgear. I never wore that thing anyway.
12-18-2009, 12:39 PM,
if having figured out xD, just the model, level and profession. Apart from that, what you got is lost, including skills and inventory.

And if you have non headgear on then your rsi wont have. but again, no inventory.

i may lock the thread at chrismass and look at the list, so i can update it all in a batch work Big Grin. would reopen when done hehe.

and yes, was mostly grep.. i lost switch's question some pages ago Tongue.
12-18-2009, 12:50 PM,
(12-18-2009, 12:39 PM)Morpheus Wrote: if having figured out xD, just the model, level and profession. Apart from that, what you got is lost, including skills and inventory.

Safe to say that most lvl 50's out there had maxed out all their skill trees. If you ever intend to restore previous RSIs, and skills are eventually added, you could always just give them all the skills.

Kind of like the veteran rewards from SWG
[Image: Dee.jpg]

12-18-2009, 01:09 PM,
(12-18-2009, 12:50 PM)Agent Pace Wrote:
(12-18-2009, 12:39 PM)Morpheus Wrote: if having figured out xD, just the model, level and profession. Apart from that, what you got is lost, including skills and inventory.

Safe to say that most lvl 50's out there had maxed out all their skill trees. If you ever intend to restore previous RSIs, and skills are eventually added, you could always just give them all the skills.

Kind of like the veteran rewards from SWG

I like you!

Though I can see leveling another character. Acquiring skills and leveling them was part of the fun (for me) of developing a new character.

Some random thoughts: I would love an XP boosts and for the boosts to be a regular thing (like the weekends, Fri, Sat, Sun). However, for those farming dungeons and construct bosses, the regular XP gain was handy to NOT level and continue fighting the boss to get the loot to sell and give to friends. These items will not be there when the emu begins, so those leveling characters will be the ones to bring these things back.

Random thought on Reputation Points: the lowest percentage of earning a rep point on an org mission should be 50%. That's my opinion. But I suppose missions altogether are another thread entirely.
12-18-2009, 01:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009, 01:30 PM by Zackattack.)
So what your saying Morpheus is that if you get a 100% chance restoring anybody's RSI if possible if the packet still exist, we can get our characters back the way they were but not the inventory stuff such as enhanced clothes, weapons and any rare item such the assassin's mask or skills? And also on the weekends when the emu is finished can the XP boost up W/E how much it is? I'm sorry i am a bit confused of this. But still i think this is a great idea to take back what we had.
[Image: aa945.png]

[Image: atorak.png]
12-18-2009, 01:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009, 01:35 PM by EichDee.)
(12-18-2009, 01:28 PM)Zackattack Wrote: So what your saying Morpheus is that if you get a 100% chance restoring anybody's RSI if possible if the packet still exist, we can get our characters back the way they were but not the inventory stuff such as enhanced clothes, weapons and any rare item such the assassin's mask or skills? And also on the weekends when the emu is finished can the XP boost up W/E how much it is? I'm sorry i am a bit confused of this. But still i think this is a great idea to take back what we had.

They are only suggestions, Zack. For now, all Morpheus is offering is give you back the model you had (with clothes, though they won't appear in your inventory), and the profession you had - not the skills, just what your title was at that time. That is if he can find you in the packet files he has.

Like he said, to have more details on your RSI for him to recreate, he would need a packet file that came from you.

As for the XP boost, this was just proposed by Vesuveus, and like he said, we're still very far away from thinking about XP gain.
[Image: Dee.jpg]