RE: Batman
(12-01-2009, 06:00 AM)Aquilae Wrote: "Suit me up Uncle Alfred"
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
12-01-2009, 09:46 AM,
AHEM BALE AHEM << Read NOW Discuss!
12-01-2009, 11:45 AM,
I'm not a fan of Bale...as much as i'm not a fan of the new Bond. Sure they are more contemporary actors in regards to age and physical appearance but that is all media hype.

Keaton carried the bat persona the best IMHO...Honorable, charismatic and witty, the kind of person whom you would least expect to be Batman.. Unlike Bale who is over the top extreme on all levels, and is a darker person with even darker emotions making him a the most obvious character to be a Millionaire/Batman
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
12-01-2009, 12:27 PM,
I loved how Keaton could get so clumsy in situations, like when dealing with Miss Vale. Made him seem more natural and believable then the over-the-top-macho-womanizer Bale
[Image: Dee.jpg]

12-01-2009, 05:37 PM,
I dunno, I like Bale as Batman. I mean you gotta remember, Batman is a dark character. He isn't campy like he was back in the 60's TV show with Adam West.
12-01-2009, 09:38 PM,
(12-01-2009, 05:37 PM)Metalogic Wrote: I dunno, I like Bale as Batman. I mean you gotta remember, Batman is a dark character.
This is true and the main reason why I liked him and the movies themselves, the only thing I didn't like was how he talked when in the Batman suits, even to people who knew it was him. He always sounded like he had a sore throat or something.
12-01-2009, 09:59 PM,
I like both Keaton and Bale. I think Keaton was still "dark" but also had more of a human-ness about him when out of the Batsuit. Plus he had the best car, and his plane was rad. And I really like Tim Burton's Gotham, very dark and dirty.
But Bale I also like, except as Gerik mentioned, the voice. It was alright in the first one but then The Dark Knight was ridiculous. I expected him to start coughing any second.
Now were jokers are concerned Jack or Heath? I never thought anyone could top Jack, he has some classic Jokes and is always laughing, but I love Ledger's sadistic creepy Joker better I think.
[Image: ceegebanner.jpg]
12-01-2009, 10:32 PM,
Yeah, Ledger's Joker is a lot darker and sadistic imo.
12-02-2009, 05:44 AM,
I LOVE Ledger's Joker. It is def. a more sadistic and darker take on the Joker. However, Jack reminds me of a more classic Joker.
12-02-2009, 05:45 AM,
The problem with Nicholsin's Joker is that you knew it was Nicholson behind the character. Even the makeup itself looked inherently "Jack". For the time, though, something about it worked.

Ledger's Joker, however, it's easy to forget that it's him playing the character. Maybe that's just me. When I see Ledger's Joker, I see The Joker. I have to remind myself that it's Ledger underneath.

Both were awesome performances in their own right, but I don't think they can be compared.
[Image: perfection.jpg]