Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batman
12-02-2009, 07:48 AM,
RE: Batman
Manic that is an excellent point. Thats how ive been trying to deecribe the differences in the Jokers over the years!

Jack was phenominal! However Heath brought the true nature of the Joker.

Bale. Is by far the best suite to play Wayne/ Batman. However I will agree to an extent that if he does another film his major throat infection should be gone! Tongue

Ideas for a next film if there ever is one? (There will. too much money to be made lol)
12-02-2009, 07:49 AM,
(12-02-2009, 07:48 AM)Valaro Wrote: Ideas for a next film if there ever is one? (There will. too much money to be made lol)

Needs more Robin or Nightwing, tbh.
12-02-2009, 07:50 AM,
Ok Nightwing I can agree to gerik but Robihn would be too ummmm camp.

Besides if Nolan directs he said hed NEVER do a Robin.
12-02-2009, 07:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2009, 07:55 AM by Gerik.)
Wouldn't mind seeing another Riddler, as long as those rumors about Eddie Murphy playing him weren't true. lol

For lols.
[Image: eddie-murphy-riddler.jpg]
12-02-2009, 02:23 PM,
Your all correct on the Joker..Ledgers' take on the classic really goes into the true meaning of a very disturbed person who has no regards for law or people including himself.

Jack's version was great for it's time but portrayed the joker as a softy by today's standards of what a mentally and emotionally disturbed person is capable of.

And while were comparing apples to oranges...

Jones did a hell of a job as Twoface.. Wish i could say the same for the blonde guy in the Dark Knight (forgot his name)
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
12-02-2009, 02:28 PM,
I would totally love to see nightwing or catwomen(not hallie barry) in the next movie cause then batman would have a competitor, not just a villain to go after.
and before Gerik brought it up, I've been thinking Bale was the best but now that I remember Keaton, I'd have to say he was the better batman, just in terms of character. Bale sort of lacks the solemness batman carries. I guess....lol idk
[Image: seraph-2.jpg]
Sophisticated Challenge-Response Authentication Program
L'ange sans ses ailes, "I will take you to the Oracle, but first I must apologize..."

12-05-2009, 09:01 AM,
I loved the first Burton Batman and intensely disliked all its follow ups. I liked Gotham in part 1 but thought it was too artificial in Batman Returns.

I think Bale is the best Batman and the reason why is that he relates well to the Bruce Wayne in Tales of the Dark Knight #1, specifically the part when Gordon questions Bruce Wayne on vigilante activities. Bruce pretends he's drunk and can't remember his lady friend's name. The scene in the movie when his dates swim in the fountain relates really well to this and I thought Bale captured the millionaire playboy spot-on.

The Bat-voice was overdone in TDK. Otherwise, the new movies are far superior in every way.

Bale > Keaton-ties-West > Kilmer (had a weak movie) > Clooney (Batman & Robin)
12-05-2009, 10:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2009, 10:17 AM by Morpheus.)
i am in for the "love the firsts movies" group.

I dislike the last one, even if people say is über. That's my point.and liked the old joker (not Nicholson to be in "dark knight").

So tim burton ones. plus catwoman is catwoman and no a black woman with few clothes (ok H Berry is pretty and so, but that is not catwoman image for me xD).

And let's forget the credit card duel for a date with Poison Ivy xD...