Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion]
02-16-2010, 04:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2010, 04:10 AM by WolfpaCk_2005.)
RE: FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion]
(02-16-2010, 03:04 AM)Valaro Wrote: Funny part about it is, I have made a post and have it updated by Gerik in the News Forum with the FAQ's in. PLUS Gerik and Metalogic (Very active posters) have it in there sig and its on a hundred odd threads saying go look in this link (FAQ's) and yet still, we have players creating threads with the title:

Not Completed Yet? How Long? -_-

Yea..people just don't like to READ i guess..but its mostly because they are impatient & want to see the game already...Annoying? very...but also flattering to the ones working hard....But still, annoying. haha

This game is the ONLY MMO i have ever played & ever wanted to play, mostly because it was the best out, & seemed like the only one worth playing. Anyone agree? But i get a lot of people who have never heard of it or picked it up.

Quick question though..from what ive been reading on here, the game will be the same as SOE left it, when complete...Will there be any room to add some story? Or will the game just be completely "free roam, do whatever you want...."? I know that's looking far ahead...im just curious.
[Image: Ziljian2.jpg]

02-16-2010, 04:19 AM,
I believe it's more about being lazy and spoiled than being impatient... People are just used having everything straight to their mouths, they don't know what working for something means.
[Image: Dee.jpg]

02-16-2010, 04:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2010, 04:23 AM by Valaro.)
(02-16-2010, 04:08 AM)WolfpaCk_2005 Wrote:
(02-16-2010, 03:04 AM)Valaro Wrote: Funny part about it is, I have made a post and have it updated by Gerik in the News Forum with the FAQ's in. PLUS Gerik and Metalogic (Very active posters) have it in there sig and its on a hundred odd threads saying go look in this link (FAQ's) and yet still, we have players creating threads with the title:

Not Completed Yet? How Long? -_-

Yea..people just don't like to READ i guess..but its mostly because they are impatient & want to see the game already...Annoying? very...but also flattering to the ones working hard....But still, annoying. haha

This game is the ONLY MMO i have ever played & ever wanted to play, mostly because it was the best out, & seemed like the only one worth playing. Anyone agree? But i get a lot of people who have never heard of it or picked it up.

Quick question though..from what ive been reading on here, the game will be the same as SOE left it, when complete...Will there be any room to add some story? Or will the game just be completely "free roam, do whatever you want...."? I know that's looking far ahead...im just curious.

We are currently looking into the ability to do Missions/ Storyline. There is no definite answer. According to some of the MxO Game folder whiz kids though it SHOULD be possible. So we are going with the intention of having a Story yes, but it will be a do whatever you want game AS WELL. Smile
02-16-2010, 04:38 AM,
Call me crazy, but I think Spha was just having a bit of fun with you.....?

Didnt strike me as a serious question....
02-16-2010, 04:49 AM,
What Sixxth?
02-16-2010, 05:20 AM,
(02-16-2010, 04:49 AM)Valaro Wrote: What Sixxth?

Spha's was the original poster asking if the EMu was done.....It seemed like he was just kidding....

just my 2cents, Ill be quiet now Smile
02-16-2010, 05:21 AM,
She must be trolling you.
02-20-2010, 03:17 AM,
YAY! we got it fixed finally, I have it running right now.
Thanks to Gerik and King of Hearts.

Smile

Tears in my eyes, The Mxo again.. Sweet Jesus.
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
02-20-2010, 03:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2010, 03:19 AM by Gerik.)
Fixed Trinity's problem just now, was her patch files. They don't like to download right sometimes, happened to me before while downloading.

Edit: What she said. lol