Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outer space of The Matrix
02-17-2010, 03:20 PM,
RE: Outer space of The Matrix
I think the concept of Mega City being the "central hub" of operations with other outlying cities it seems to be a pretty solid one. If we take into account what we have seen in the games , movies , comics it seems that was the whole idea anyway. For me at least that fits, what's surprising considering I played as a Merv for so long is the whole Chatteau area being a little iffy. I mean really the place is basically 500 miles out in the middle of nowhere with no means (at least from what I could see) of getting there other than using the hallways or flying there. I'm not sure if I'm right about this but wasn't the outside of the Chatteau absent of any green matrix hue?

If that's the case i guess it would suggest it was an area outside of control of the Machines and if that's the case wouldn't cities like Heathrow be outside of control of the Machines since they would have to be more than 500 miles away?

Then there is the matter of airports and getting from one city or another. I don't think that any folks boarding a plane would all fall unconcious and be transported much like using a hardline from one city to the next. I would think the Machines would want to avoid something like that so know one would get suspicious as to how they got from point A to point B so fast or what happened in between time. If anything I would think the Machines would want the blue pills to experience travel like normal so as not to arouse suspicion. Then again just looking out the window from that far up would probably do it.
[Image: Barloke3copy.jpg]