Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Would you like a Factions thread on the EMU?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
47.06%
8 47.06%
No
23.53%
4 23.53%
On the Fence
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request for Faction Thread/forums
12-06-2009, 03:50 AM,
RE: Request for Faction Thread/forums
(12-06-2009, 02:29 AM)Neopill Wrote: Prospero said:

[Many wise things excised to save space and properly focus on NeoPill.]

uh, lol?

So you'd rather not have Factions or Orgs in the Emu? Guess you didnt PvP much.

PvP = okay Though if all I want to do is beat on others, I'll swing back to WoW or Age of Conan or Gears of War, hey? Wait, are you saying without orgs there's no PvP? Not so, buddy!

Faction/org bullshit, drama, and blowhards = skipping down middle school memory lane. What, is there anyone here who didn't get enough of that in the old days?

That said, maybe all the blowhards have gone off to Maple Story or Hello Kitty Online (epic PVP!) or are panting for The Agency, and won't be bringing their dumbassness our way. We can only hope!
12-06-2009, 04:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2009, 04:42 AM by Neopill.)
(12-06-2009, 03:50 AM)Prospero Wrote:
(12-06-2009, 02:29 AM)Neopill Wrote: Prospero said:

[Many wise things excised to save space and properly focus on NeoPill.]

uh, lol?

So you'd rather not have Factions or Orgs in the Emu? Guess you didnt PvP much.

PvP = okay Though if all I want to do is beat on others, I'll swing back to WoW or Age of Conan or Gears of War, hey? Wait, are you saying without orgs there's no PvP? Not so, buddy!

Faction/org bullshit, drama, and blowhards = skipping down middle school memory lane. What, is there anyone here who didn't get enough of that in the old days?

That said, maybe all the blowhards have gone off to Maple Story or Hello Kitty Online (epic PVP!) or are panting for The Agency, and won't be bringing their dumbassness our way. We can only hope!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems theres only ONE blowhard here. Why not just leave your point a few lines up as is and let the voters decide.
12-06-2009, 04:11 AM,
The drama only comes from the ones who want it. Just ignore the drama and enjoy the game. There is so much more to the orgs and factions than that. Its practically the only thing that was true to the movies in the end. At least the idea of it.

I don't know if I'm the only one who feels that way, but I hope not.
12-06-2009, 04:21 AM,
You do realize you're actually creating drama over factions right now, don't you, Prospero?
[Image: Dee.jpg]

12-06-2009, 04:28 AM,
[Image: qmvPoCcZGjbqfd318qAynSz7o1_400.jpg]
12-06-2009, 05:05 AM,
(12-06-2009, 04:21 AM)Agent Pace Wrote: You do realize you're actually creating drama over factions right now, don't you, Prospero?

NeoPill: Ouch!
AgentPace: Ouch!

I'm thinking a little drama now would prevent incessant drama later. Like on the old SOE forums, for example. Natch, I'll go with whatever it proves feasible to code.
12-06-2009, 06:22 AM,
This bores me. You two...fight to the death. It will amuse me.
[Image: SigVII-1.gif]
12-06-2009, 08:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2009, 08:52 AM by Freestyler.)
Well I vote yes either for the addition now or later on in the development.
I think that factions are vital and they bring people together.... (sigh) Smile
[Image: matrixsigcopy.jpg]
My MxOEMU vid
My Prototype vid
Is hoping and waiting.....
12-06-2009, 12:09 PM,
Voted for factions as well, to keep the style of the original game. I could see how it would be nice not to be limited to being a "Merv" but in a way that tag also gives people a understanding about what kind of human/program you are, so it's self-explainatory value is worth it, I think.