Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Matrix Poopies! :D
11-26-2009, 04:49 PM,
RE: Random Matrix Poopies! :D
those fucking zombies were annoying in the end. fun for the first few days, but then they kept popping up during stat hack missions and just pissed me off.
11-26-2009, 06:42 PM,
They are zombies. It's what they do, isn't it?

Very entertaining topic, Emerald! Keep it up!
[Image: Dee.jpg]

11-27-2009, 01:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2009, 02:18 AM by EmeraldSkye.)
(11-26-2009, 04:49 PM)SaintVel Wrote: those fucking zombies were annoying in the end. fun for the first few days, but then they kept popping up during stat hack missions and just pissed me off.
You and me both. It was equally annoying when I'd already be fighting a gaggle of vampires or werewolves or random Exiles on the street, and as if I wasn't having enough trouble staying alive, up pops a trio of zombies. And a trio after them. And another trio after them....

I never had to run away from so many streetfights in my life. Mozambique got tons of mileage out of her instant-escape maneuvers during the zombiefest days, let me tell you.... Dodgy

(11-26-2009, 06:42 PM)Agent Pace Wrote: They are zombies. It's what they do, isn't it?

Very entertaining topic, Emerald! Keep it up!
Oh, don't let me dominate the topic! You're welcome to pick through your own MxO screenshot collection, fire up your graphics editor and pull a SaintVel too.... Big Grin

Also...

[Image: Poopsies5.jpg]
[Image: EmeraldSkyeSig1.jpg]
12-04-2009, 04:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2009, 04:39 AM by Makuza.)
I also found those Zombies very annoying, cause I happened to start the game during the Halloween Event Big Grin

Very nice Funnies there though Big Grin
We are still here!
02-13-2010, 02:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2010, 03:00 AM by EmeraldSkye.)
[Image: MxOComic01.jpg]

Because we appreciate you developers for what you're doing. Big Grin

Fun Fact: Taking the screenshot for that seventh panel--where Emerald's walking away from the Magog sign--demanded an interesting degree of dexterity. The B command views your character from the front, but it only seems to work while you're running or standing still; walking requires you to hold the Shift key, which negates the use of the B key for some reason. So I had to pan the camera 180 degrees while Emerald was walking, and the camera rotation could only be done by click-and-holding with the mouse.

So with my left hand controlling Emerald's walking and my right hand controlling the camera, how did I mash the Print Screen button and take the screenshot as soon as the moment was right?

I bent down and pressed the key with my nose, that's how.

And it still took three takes to get the shot just right, too.

The things I have to do for my art....
02-13-2010, 03:02 AM,
R O F L Tongue
very nice one!
02-13-2010, 03:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2010, 03:20 AM by EmeraldSkye.)
(02-13-2010, 03:02 AM)Morpheus Wrote: R O F L Tongue
very nice one!

Morpheus approves! Big Grin
02-13-2010, 04:38 AM,
(02-13-2010, 02:53 AM)EmeraldSkye Wrote: Fun Fact: Taking the screenshot for that seventh panel--where Emerald's walking away from the Magog sign--demanded an interesting degree of dexterity. The B command views your character from the front, but it only seems to work while you're running or standing still; walking requires you to hold the Shift key, which negates the use of the B key for some reason. So I had to pan the camera 180 degrees while Emerald was walking, and the camera rotation could only be done by click-and-holding with the mouse.

So with my left hand controlling Emerald's walking and my right hand controlling the camera, how did I mash the Print Screen button and take the screenshot as soon as the moment was right?

I bent down and pressed the key with my nose, that's how.

And it still took three takes to get the shot just right, too.

The things I have to do for my art....

While I by no means want to negate the hard nose-work that goes into this, I'm pretty sure there's a useropts option to either force the camera in a specific place (thereby negating the need to nose!) or at least to disable the auto chase when you run.

I'll have to go through to see if I can find it, if it even exists. Fine work.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-13-2010, 08:51 AM,
lol win!
[Image: l_d36f07faf65349c5acd4bf7b7b373b54.png]
02-13-2010, 11:59 AM,
Haha! Great work, Emerald!
[Image: Dee.jpg]