Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Active HvCFT's
12-28-2009, 04:42 AM,
RE: Active HvCFT's
[Image: 29adcoA-xl.jpg]

Though in all seriousness, yeah, I keep in contact with my HvCFT's first mate. That's because I've known him in real life for almost 15 years. Tongue
12-29-2009, 05:13 AM,
I never was an active MxO subscriber. I'm not usually a fan of MMOs (subscription models coupled with long games do not endear themselves to me. Tongue ) but MxO always had the power to draw me back for a month or so every now and then. Last night a mate of mine was trying to convince me to try out SWGEmu with him and it brought me back to MxO and made me want to play it again. Needless to say, that proved impossible.

It's a shame really. The only MMO I've ever felt any real sense of attachment to has fallen. However, I'm glad to see people working hard to help restore MxO to it's former glory. Puts a smile on my face actually.

So rest assured, I'll be following this project. And when the time comes, Xantrix will return to Mega-City. The HvCFT Black Lotus will return to duty. And the "Honour of Morpheus" will rise again.
01-01-2010, 02:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2010, 03:29 AM by nighthawk7000.)
Capt. Lacard (AKA Nighthawk7000)

Organization: Zion (Was EPN for a bit)
Faction: Twisted Titans (Previously named ELITE)
Role In Faction: Head adviser

Crew: Darkwing
FM: Tore2
Members: Variable....
[Image: newsig-1.jpg]
01-05-2010, 12:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2010, 12:09 PM by Skyscream.)
The Hovercraft Format C

Flagship of The True Believers for a number of years before it "Disappeared" (RL stuff. Long story)

Most of the crew scattered to other fleets as ordered but current Active Crew is: Captain Skyscream and the Exile program that runs/lives/is the ship who goes by the name Forr Matsee. All others were ordered to find new homes before the disappearance on the surface. (P.S. Sky and Forr were married during Sky's bluepill life. Looong story. haha)

I'll be quiet now. I could go on and on and on about my unusual hovercraft. Big Grin
[Image: Skysig1.jpg]
01-07-2010, 01:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2010, 01:51 PM by Neopill.)
Commander Neopill

Faction Leader of the Deathstalkers - E. Pluribus Neo alligned

Captain of the GnCft (Gun Craft) Morpheus

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Deathstalkers are still here----------------------------------- Coordinating simulation return--------------------------------------------------------

Active ships - 2

Operatives awaiting orders - 9

Ships being repaired - 1

Excitment about resuming anti-machine operations - Priceless
01-07-2010, 03:27 PM,
Ooh neopill can i join yall? i am always a fan of EPN! also i dont see anyone from my old crew around, and i see you around the forums alot u seem pretty tight!
01-07-2010, 03:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2010, 03:45 PM by Neopill.)
DeathStalkers -EPN is serious business, you know, with all the terrorism and stuff we do. Wink Sure you're up for it?
01-09-2010, 08:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2010, 08:50 AM by Skyscream.)
Phh.... EPN stole my gig man...
hahahaha.
Big Grin
I kid of course... get it? Kid...
Oh man.. I'm full of lame jokes today. heh.
Back on topic now.
I'm checking on who all I can find from my old fleet. When I have proper numbers I'll post it here.
[Image: Skysig1.jpg]
02-06-2010, 06:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2010, 06:33 PM by EmeraldSkye.)
(01-09-2010, 08:47 AM)Skyscream Wrote: I'm checking on who all I can find from my old fleet. When I have proper numbers I'll post it here.
Ooh! Can Emerald join? She would have taken Gerik up on his offer, but you know those insane E Pluribus Neo types; she'd sign up for their cause and the next thing you know, they have her detonating a Machine-governed Port-a-Potty from the inside because it's "cool" or something.... Tongue

So if your crew's the type who would think of protecting Zion first and moremost and would hence side with Commander Locke over Morpheus and his crazy One voodoo (though she does still think that Neo was a great guy, seeing as he did away with Smith and made the Source back off of Zion and taught everyone to Hyper-Dodge bullets and stuff...just not necessarily a big Messiah of any sort...), then deal Emerald in and send her off to kick apart some Merv constructs or something.

Just remember to leave a cushy exercise mat in the crew quarters so she can do her daily aerobics and yoga routine. Being in the Real's no excuse for being a mouth-breathing lard-butt, you know. Big Grin
[Image: EmeraldSkyeSig1.jpg]
02-08-2010, 01:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-23-2010, 12:11 PM by cloudwolf.)
HvCFT Leviathan, de-facto head of The Omega Syndicate Faction Fleet following the retirement of Councilor Draconis Rumbaar.

Captain: CloudWolf/The Harbinger (currently dormant)
First Mate: ijakings
Crewman: Asurik
Operator: Piper (RP)

CloudWolf's original crew got lolpwnt by Cypherites when they first hit the scene. Crews been small (kinda like when Morpheus lost his entire crew in M1, emotional scars and all) but fairly stable since. Apart from being briefly disbanded during CloudWolf's dissapearence following the destruction of Old Zion.

Personal RP had CloudWolf retire following the conclusion of the third Man/Machine war to become a careworker for those still being freed from The Alpha Matrix (Chapter 15). This forms the basis of the re-worked intoduction to MxOStory.com (when it finally gets done).