Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi New guy here with some Wisdom
12-12-2009, 06:03 PM,
RE: Hi New guy here with some Wisdom
In the gaming world, I am interested knowing this kind of game is a good luck. I only heard that in this thread I wonder if I will try this at home. I will make sure that I am going to like that game.

12-14-2009, 02:13 PM,
I apologise ahead of time if i missed the point of this thread, i have a habit of doing that from time to time...anyways:

While i can't speak for WB or what they will or will not do, I highly doubt that WB will come after the MxOemu team for bringing back MxO.

This isn't the first time a MMO has been brought back from the dead and it won't be the last, Earth and Beyond is a perfect example and EA really hasn't done much to try to stop it.

There is a extremely slim chance that WB will take a more active interest if by some chance MxO becomes a high pop MMO but i don't really see that happening. As Metalogic said, MxO was a forgotten MMO...i don't really see it getting any more attention than it already had
[Image: MXO.jpg]
12-14-2009, 10:37 PM,
Or perhaps a miracle may happen and WB see oh there is interest in this game. Lets hire Morpheus! Tongue

Seriously though im pretty sure that if Warner or SOE(if they still have anything to do with it) wanted to stop any effort of an EMU they would have contacted us by now. So I think I speak for alot of peoplewhen I say lets just get on with the EMU and stop starting threads on weather we get caught or not, cause that will likley "jinx" us Smile