Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finding Old Friends.. From a Temporary Black Out..
11-25-2009, 09:47 AM,
RE: Finding Old Friends.. From a Temporary Black Out..
i was very easy to point. i talked like a psychotic, thinking like SOE was reading all my lines xD. So I said things like "what if a world appeared after this one dissapears?"
etc xD

And just played @ Rec xD
11-25-2009, 10:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2009, 10:41 AM by invalidsyntax.)
saw you at lvl 30ish when they merged but havent seen u since cr2

(11-15-2009, 04:44 PM)Hanakra Wrote: I've played MxO since beta.. Was my first MMO, and though I began pursuing PvP at a competitive level via other MMOs, MxO was by far my favorite.

With that said I want to know if any of my old friends or others I knew from the past in MxO are coming back. My red pill name was Rylie, and my blue pill name was Julie Owens. I can't remember too much of my past, ie the server I played on because it's been almost four years or so, but hopefully I can find someone here.

Anyways, I hope to jack back in and see you all soon! Smile

yeh emu need to open up or private server =/ getting withdraws from not playing mxo
11-26-2009, 02:23 AM,
Through packet logs i can confirm that my known one was:

S O E + M X O + R e c u r s i o n + N e o E x c i d i o u s

So if he's here or some knows..... /wave Wink
11-26-2009, 01:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2009, 01:31 PM by Rylie.)
Yeah... When CR2 came out, I was gone. Sick of the terrible things they were doing to MxO. I did come back awhile after CR2 came out. Thereafter, I sold my account. Blackspade was like my "best friend" in MxO, along with esko, and some other randoms. I made a guild called "The Counts" too, haha that was silly.

-Ry Sleepy
02-02-2010, 07:48 PM,
HEIL SATAN!
02-02-2010, 11:22 PM,
amen brother
02-02-2010, 11:42 PM,
(11-25-2009, 08:56 AM)Morpheus Wrote: I would like to re-meet the only one person I met within real game and that was talking with me for some time @ recursion.

I was shocked to see 1 person near a hardline and in the game xD.

My name was Teres Victoria and i talked about possible emulation, before he/she lead me to maraC (then i spent my little connection times around there).

I am not sure but might be NeoExcidious xD

Yeah, I know him. He was a member of the Brethren, though I'm not sure if he lurks around on any boards these days. I certainly haven't seen him around here at all.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-04-2010, 11:41 PM,
I was always either Dxy or Gryn. I used Gryn all through beta and by the time release came I wanted a new identity so I made Dxy. Also the loot tables were super jacked the first month of launch so no matter what gender character I made I ended up with female clothes so Dxy was born. I ran with her all the way to 50 because I hate starting new characters when the old one is still level retarded. Once she hit cap I rolled Gryn again and she kind of went by the wayside.

Started on...wow I can't remember the server I was on before it became Recursion! NOOOOoooo!!!
[Image: tekkensig.jpg]
02-05-2010, 02:21 AM,
(02-02-2010, 11:42 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Yeah, I know him. He was a member of the Brethren, though I'm not sure if he lurks around on any boards these days. I certainly haven't seen him around here at all.
Thanks for the info. I checked my logs and indeed, it was that nick.
Would like to know about, cause of nostalgia Wink.
02-05-2010, 03:50 AM,
Dunno if you'll be able to find him, but his faction's forum is here:
http://brethren.co.nr/
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.