Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to TMOEMU
10-21-2009, 07:32 AM,
RE: Welcome to TMOEMU
It would be great if Loaki came through with us, If you just can't get the data thanks for trying anyways.
[Image: matrixsigcopy.jpg]
My MxOEMU vid
My Prototype vid
Is hoping and waiting.....
10-21-2009, 08:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-21-2009, 09:34 AM by dbrain.)
que pasa notario campeon oye mandame un privi y te explico un poco que ya tengo bastante leido por aqui y practicado xD Ese notariooo
Priorato de Sion stay Alive, perdon por mi dialectica....xD
10-21-2009, 08:43 AM,
(10-21-2009, 05:42 AM)Notario Wrote: me alegra mucho que el gran Morpheus hable español xDDD
Por supuesto, hablo inglés, español, francés (menos fluído), y algunas palabras en otros idiomas (meh!).

Se sorprenderían, la verdad Tongue .

Por cierto, agradecería a dbrain que utilizase la forma correcta de "que". No sms Big Grin.
10-21-2009, 01:41 PM,
Oh! Being fluent in other languages is always very useful! So spanish, english, and even french? Impressionante!

By curiosity, you say you know a few words of other languages. Like what? Italian? Dutch? Japanese?
[Image: Dee.jpg]

10-21-2009, 04:19 PM,
Hey Fellow Redpills,

I was playing MxO from Beta to the bitter End, made my way through the rabbithole and ended up as a Faction Leader (Phoenix Embers) on Recursion. Since the shutdown I run a little Matrix Memorial in Second Life as part of my roleplay - if someone likes to fresh up his memories there, you are very invited.

I loved this world as part of my life and spent my time there. I was so happy to stumble over this forums, to meet old companions who probably feel the same sadness, I do.

I have installed the first emu on my HD, but running along through the city is only half the fun. Would be extremely great to slip back again into the skin of my old char and meet you all up at Mara's.

Cheers!
~ Laurina
[Image: LaurinaSignature2009.jpg]
10-21-2009, 07:41 PM,
Hello Laurina

I had visit the simulacron in SL few weeks ago ( Natalia teleport me ).
Very good work , my char ( very ugly like all new char ) is always on your "city" .

Cordialement !

SanMarco .
10-21-2009, 07:57 PM,
Welcome Laurina,
Good to have you in the community. I know how you feel I can't wait to hang out with the rest of the gang in Mara Wink
Shouldnt be to long away either, I think chat is next up on the list and then a server.
[Image: matrixsigcopy.jpg]
My MxOEMU vid
My Prototype vid
Is hoping and waiting.....
10-21-2009, 08:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-21-2009, 08:22 PM by Morpheus.)
of course, japanese and german.

And freestyler, to be honest, we dont know how chat works, and probably wont work from now to some time in the future. other things first, including some not noticeable (inner) improvements. A server is far in the future. I would accept that having a standard combat, inventory working and some skill usage. That xD.

And laurina, you can turn yourself in that old skin using the rsitool xD. The chatting on mara all together its another thing xD.
10-22-2009, 03:30 AM,
Hey Redpills,

thank you very much for the warm welcome!

@sanmarco: I would be happy to help you out with shape and skin (and some matrixlike clothing) if you wanna get rid of the newbie ava Cool

@Morpheus: I admire your work you are doing here for the exile redpills. This is not enough to appreciate.

Therefore I have some questions:
1) Where can I find and download the RSI Tool?
2) Is there an actual handbook/post for downloading and installing all I need for running the latest version? I overlooked all past message and now I am a bit confused, I wanna avoid to install wrong or obsolete files and make mistakes by installing mysql and such.
3) How high would be the cost for a server?

Proposal: since chat is still a problem, and we would all be "silent" with a first meeting at mara - I would like to offer you a place on my sim esp. for monthly MxO Exile Meetings. SL offers also voice, so you could discuss all your agendas directly, which probably could fasten the work... this is just an offer, I don't intend to "drag" you to SL.

Greetings!
~ Laurina (Hawks)
[Image: LaurinaSignature2009.jpg]
10-22-2009, 05:21 AM,
All the tools to date
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-85.html

the thread about server V2
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-86.html

Link to the "compilated version v2"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fe66ht
see thread-86 about set up on first post by Morpheus