Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to TMOEMU
08-04-2009, 09:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2009, 09:08 PM by M4cE.)
RE: Welcome to TMOEMU
Good luck, looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with!
[Image: Siggy.jpg]
08-05-2009, 01:34 AM,
Unfortunately I probably don't have any skills that would help out at this stage, but the best of luck to everyone!
08-05-2009, 09:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2009, 09:37 PM by Santhus.)
Heya everyone! I've been playing WoW for like two years, but I had enough few months ago, and started to look for an alternative MMORPG, but didn't find one.. Angry

After few weeks I watched all the Matrixes once.. Twice.. and finally for the fifth time.. Big Grin I've seen them before too, but now I really understood the movie, and thought it, thinked about it, not just watched it.

After again week or so I hear that there was MxO! Big Grin I was like oh my god, why I haven't heard about it before, gotta go and check it out.. Too late.. Confused Servers were about to shut down, and it was pretty much impossible to go and play it anymore.

So, when I wasn't able to play it, I started to look for information about it, just for fun, just to feed my knowledge Sad And more I readed about it the more I liked the game, the mechanics, the world, everything. Heart And now I found this website from the forums, and Cool YEAH! Cool I can't wait for the EMU to be ready Heart So keep it up!

PS: Like I said, I haven't played MxO at all, so I'd like if someone would tell me that how's it really like
Please, show me how deep the rabbit hole is.
10-01-2009, 11:32 AM,
I'm a bit confused...is this running? I downloaded the few folders for server component and kind of just dropped everything into my MxO folder but I run the launcher and it's just the blank window for accepting the EULA. I know it's still in development but was unsure if it was running.
10-01-2009, 05:06 PM,
you can run the game off your computer with a mini server but you can only really run around...kinda like site see. No doors work, no jumping no emotes no nothing but run and look..
I think the direction on how to set up it need to be posted again as it is very fickle on how you do it.
[Image: l_d36f07faf65349c5acd4bf7b7b373b54.png]
10-02-2009, 05:37 AM,
without taking offensive tone (hope no one detects it)

I'm not gonna post instructions for that again... until is ready for testings or so. I repeat that we'r just developping and what you'r given access to are like developper releases, so we expect some level of knowledge to set up the server. (or wait for the standard release when is +mature)

Anyway I understand that the importing & having a mysql server is not common and i may repost that.
10-02-2009, 02:01 PM,
No it's cool I was just curious since I didn't have much time to read the posts and this was the only place I had found.

Someone I know actually (apparently) has the CB source but it is somewhere around 50% not working so I'm not sure if either that would help speed things up or if I could even get it from them anyways.

My goal is that I will find a working private server within the next 15 years, or I will spend a couple million dollars and BUY MxO from SOE and get someone to host it.

Clearly I would prefer not to give SOE a few million dollars...
10-02-2009, 11:46 PM,
Nah it wouldn't help. It would just put us about 1 year ahead in development but it's not so importaaaaaaaaaaant....

wtf dude?! of course it would be a great thing!!. We are trying to see how they did things. even with the 50% we would save a lot of time.

Gimme that, i will buy it! xD.

Ask your source and your 15 years may be 1 or so xD.
10-03-2009, 06:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2009, 06:47 AM by Loaki.)
I'll see what I can do...a guy from DE has it.

Again, from what I've been told, it's from CB and broken as hell.

I'll see what I can get if they are willing to not only part with it but to find where it is on their hard drive.

I figured you all were running off of something later so it wouldn't use anything from CB or you all had the exact same thing.
10-03-2009, 07:26 AM,
* Morpheus crossing fingers for a gift