Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to TMOEMU
07-11-2009, 09:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2009, 09:31 AM by iDave.)
RE: Welcome to TMOEMU
(07-11-2009, 07:54 AM)ANGEliS Wrote: I Pray this goes well, as I am sad that the end of my little "escape from reality" is ending =( I'd hellp if needed i have the orginal setup files on the cd's as well as the current client and add-ons which has the halloween patch and the christmas patch both running at the same time for the sake of the game ending. Need anything just ask! Much luck!

i uploaded that Rolleyes
http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=17
07-11-2009, 11:32 AM,
First of all, welcome to our redpill basement. Big Grin

Mirrors would be welcome.

I wouldnt lost a chance to have as many as possible after shutdown.
Wink
07-11-2009, 11:41 AM,
hi everyone, awk on vector here
um... i really really really hope this comes on !! sux bout the downfall of the servers
07-11-2009, 12:27 PM,
morph, if u need mirrors of those iso, ask me.. Wink
07-12-2009, 05:03 AM,
Hello , I am a new member on the forums. First of all thanks for doing this you realy are THE BEST ! So I've noticed one problem with the Registration mail that this page (the forum) sends to authenticate the account , in google mail (gmail) the authentication mail is under spam. I made and account 2 or 3 days ago and I finally checked the spam.Now , I am not telling this to make you fix something , I am telling this because I see that many people that are registering to became members wait irrationally like me for example to receve an authentication mail. If you see now the members list you can see what I mean.Thanks again your your project and I hope that we all will be able to play Matrix Online again.
07-12-2009, 05:23 AM,
i dunno how NOT to make it spam...
the mx server is good, the spf record is valid, i dunno...
07-12-2009, 05:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2009, 05:43 AM by Morpheus.)
(07-12-2009, 05:23 AM)rajkosto Wrote: i dunno how NOT to make it spam...
the mx server is good, the spf record is valid, i dunno...

I thought that registering service told ya to check mail junk/spam folder too.
If not, you should be check if you request a new one and your spam count adds +1.

:S

Still, welcome to our site
07-12-2009, 07:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2009, 07:05 PM by Neo.)
Authorization mail isnt required atm ..cause at the beginning (where i didnt now if mail mx records works correctly from the old tk and .de.vu domain), i set up the registration with no activation required (means directly activated).

So everybody that registered should be able to login.

We will change this the next days.
07-25-2009, 06:26 AM,
I'm excited by what you guys are trying to do here, and I wish you guys the best of luck. I haven't played MxO in quite some time, I tried to go back the other day, only to hear about the shutdown. Now I can't get a new subscription (won't accept my old one for some reason), so I have no way of getting back in. If you guys know of any way I can get back on just to check it out for the last week, it would be much appreciated. Either way, good luck with your project, I hope its successful.

P.S. I'd love to help you guys out, but I'm not anywhere near as computer savy as you gentlemen. If you can think of any way for me to contribute, don't hesitate to ask.
07-25-2009, 10:56 AM,
Hi there!
Welcome to our "little" community.

Yes some effort is done in the free time xD. Too much in fact xD.
Lets hope it servers at the end xD.