Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know why we cannot enter the emu atm
06-19-2010, 02:50 AM,
I know why we cannot enter the emu atm
Seems like someone deleted the subscriptions...
I think that I may be banned xD.

[Image: screenshot11iw.png]

Nah just kidding xD, was a funny thing i saw while developping the server xD.
06-19-2010, 03:48 AM,
RE: I know why we cannot enter the emu atm
(06-19-2010, 02:50 AM)Morpheus Wrote: Seems like someone deleted the subscriptions...
I think that I may be banned xD.

[Image: screenshot11iw.png]

Nah just kidding xD, was a funny thing i saw while developping the server xD.

Here I was thinking they shut the game down!!! I need to re-subscribe as
soon as possible!
06-24-2010, 03:36 PM,
Biggest mistake ever: having people pay a monthly subscription for a game that didn't already have a large player base. Funny find though.
02-11-2011, 03:04 AM,
(06-24-2010, 03:36 PM)xMDSx Wrote: Biggest mistake ever: having people pay a monthly subscription for a game that didn't already have a large player base. Funny find though.

Sure the movie turned cult, but the reason for that was because it had a (relatively) SMALL fan base. How they thought anyone that wasn't a fan of the movies (or games in general) would pick this up is a little hard to get.

It always seemed like a casual, social game to me. So I don't really understand the sub fee. But then, I came on when the servers were going down, so there probably wasn't much to do anyway.

I did love reading the live events in the beginning, though. Made up for the fact that lag would blow up my computer while I was still on dialup.

PS: Yay! post 50! To think, I've been here almost a year. That's how you know the community is good, when you have 50 good, informative posts. Or I just need to converse more...