Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Generalized Greeting
04-17-2010, 02:14 PM,
My Generalized Greeting
So, this is my informal hello to all of you, as I recall just about every handle on this forum, most specifically that of Trinity, NeoPill, and (My personal favorite) ShaoX. I come from all three servers, actually, with a unGodly long list of characters I played from four different accounts on all three servers, though I primarily remained in Syntax for roleplaying and story arc purposes.

After the shutdown of Mx0, I found myself at a bit of a bore with MMO's, really. The last one that really captured my attention before was Star Wars Galaxies, and considering my lack of patience that rivaled the Old Testament Christian God, I promptly hobbled over to the SWGEmu and handed out my talents to kyle and the rest of the SWGEmu team, working closely with Kellina and multiple non-official developers to haul in a workload that most people never even realized had happened. For the last approximate 7 months, my head has been buried in the SVN that is the public development of SWGEmu, and due to personal reasons that compose my newfound distaste of the majority of the SWGEmu team, I left.

A few days ago I got in touch with an old friend from Mx0 mostly known as "Jacbenimble" from Syntax, who enlightened me of the ongoing project here. Since I had told him, and every person on my contact list within Mx0 that I would start an emulator, eventually, or join one if it had started, I'm here to keep my word, shuffling in through the front door, glad to see so many familiar people that I thought I'd never see again.

Once I'm done with this post, I suppose I'll begin poking my head into the office of Morpheus, and ask what he would like done. Before that, I figure that I owe some sort of character list that the majority of you may know me from.

List of primary characters most of you may/may not know me by:
Evangelus - Reconnaissance
Defectless Syntax
Knivesz - Syntax
TheMessenger - Syntax
Anomaly - Vector
DonovanWesker - Reconnaissance
48750 - Vector
TheMainframe All Servers
04-17-2010, 02:34 PM,
RE: My Generalized Greeting
Whats reconnaissance? Was it one of the pre merger servers? I have never heard of it.
[Image: Zenomwb.png]
04-17-2010, 02:43 PM,
(04-17-2010, 02:14 PM)The Mainframe Wrote: List of primary characters most of you may/may not know me by:
Evangelus - Reconnaissance
Defectless Syntax
Knivesz - Syntax
TheMessenger - Syntax
Anomaly - Vector
DonovanWesker - Reconnaissance
48750 - Vector
TheMainframe All Servers

Three in bold I remember, also I might still have you on msn as well. *check* Yep, along with Havocide and a few other various MxO players as well.
04-17-2010, 04:52 PM,
It's about time your ass showed up here. Mr un-awesome knives.
[Image: shaoxsig2.png]
04-17-2010, 09:05 PM,
(04-17-2010, 02:43 PM)Senliten Wrote: Three in bold I remember, also I might still have you on msn as well. *check* Yep, along with Havocide and a few other various MxO players as well.

I have an approximate 70 Mx0 players on my MSN contact list still.

(04-17-2010, 04:52 PM)ShaoX Wrote: It's about time your ass showed up here. Mr un-awesome knives.

Yeah, yeah. I took a peek before I registered. Peer pressure. Sue me.
04-18-2010, 09:02 AM,
(04-17-2010, 09:05 PM)The Mainframe Wrote:
(04-17-2010, 02:43 PM)Senliten Wrote: Three in bold I remember, also I might still have you on msn as well. *check* Yep, along with Havocide and a few other various MxO players as well.

I have an approximate 70 Mx0 players on my MSN contact list still.

(04-17-2010, 04:52 PM)ShaoX Wrote: It's about time your ass showed up here. Mr un-awesome knives.

Yeah, yeah. I took a peek before I registered. Peer pressure. Sue me.
WB! besides joining the community I think you might be able to help morp and neo with some development tasks (I assume you can code based on your comments about SWGemu)...T
[Image: gi.mpl?u=7080&f=mxoboard.JPG]sig needed...